News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Tickets for Saturday

ICTFCkev

That's a no then!!!

Top of the class caleyd , I made the schoolboy error of taking an Alex MacLeod post as fact .

Sorry my friend but could you please explain. I was on there site around 10 this morning checking the ticket situation and went through the process to purchase two away stand tickets. That is the fact. What I wrote after that was "Someone hasn't told the County website then cos they can still be purchased there".

As to your last statement its clear to me that anyone posts on here and you feel the urge to twist whatt they say and contradict it no matter if its right or not.

Its the usual here , Caleyd or Scotty post something and all the erse lickers feel they have to back them up and jump on the bandwagon .

You are part right ..... "Its the usal here" ... you type a load of tripe and then get all defensive or abusive when proved wrong or unable to back up your statement. If there is any bandwagon jumping going on, you are the one doing it.

Alex please accept my sincere apologies , I was responding to a post from Scotty who stated that you couldn't buy Caley end tickets on the County website and didn't bother checking it for myself then the usual suspects rounded on me .

Thats because I checked my facts before posting. I dont doubt that Alex may have seen away end tickets on the County website. If he says he did, then I believe him. The fact of the matter is that when I checked some time later, just prior to responding to your "normal" style of derogatory posting, there was no option to purchase away stand tickets. If they were available earlier and not available when I checked, that would suggest that far from a ticketing shambles, ICT and RCFC were actually very efficient and removed the option when they sold out.

so I ask again .... Where is the shambles on the ICT side??? Please explain?