FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The "Whatever Happened To...?" Thread

Renegade

As it says, any decent posters who used to be about on here, and now are not? I'll start us off, Sophia. Used to post all kinds of non understandable stuff, but's been gone for ages, though does pop up on P&B from time to time. Any others?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wimminn can be so fickle....

There were quite a few who used to regularly post stuff worth reading on here, but one by one they seem to disappeared....

FW, Mee, Sophia, Lauraness....

Oh, and Gillian Black.... she's probably on a Jambos website by now.

Wimminn can be so fickle....

There were quite a few who used to regularly post stuff worth reading on here, but one by one they seem to disappeared....

FW, Mee, Sophia, Lauraness....

Oh, and Gillian Black.... she's probably on a Jambos website by now.

I would agree that they did post items that were less confrontational and the site is less rich due to their waygoing.

Gillian Black's loss is understandable but the rest is to be regretted.

If im honest i cant mind Sophia, but said username is on P&B and to be honest she's on my Ignore user tab.. her and Sandy get along, I just cant seem to click or see what they are babling, But aye Miss Black was sound enough, as way F*ballers Wife wasnt bad.

If you look at the 2006 threads on here, there's someone called InterntheNet and IntertheNet JNR who pretty regular posters. Both seem to have disappeared though I see to recollect reading that the the former has changed his username. There used to be another one on here as well, Bonzo or Bozo or something. Signature was a picture of a dog IIRC.

Edited by Renegade

If you look at the 2006 threads on here, there's someone called InterntheNet and IntertheNet JNR who pretty regular posters. Both seem to have disappeared though I see to recollect reading that the the former has changed his username. There used to be another one on here as well, Bonzo or Bozo or something. Signature was a picture of a dog IIRC.

Were you someone else before you became a renegade, Renegade?

Was Renegade TinCanFan...? :D

He/she used to always start up the 'Team for...' threads before.

I've met most of those mentioned above at games this year, and whilst it's true that some people don't post as the site no longer appeals to them, many have simply grown up, got married, have kids etc etc and it's just a simple case that priorities and how they spend their time has changed.

I've always been myself, that's for sure. Why do you ask anyway?

I've met most of those mentioned above at games this year, and whilst it's true that some people don't post as the site no longer appeals to them, many have simply grown up, got married, have kids etc etc and it's just a simple case that priorities and how they spend their time has changed.

my Mrs hoped id grow up too when we has Jnr Georgeios, my prorities are sorted, Work CTO, get home boy, bird CTO bed.... lol, its not Priorities its how you manage your time lol. :P

InterTheNet used to post very often and was a multiple winner of Gringo's NPL. He changed names to Yompa not long after a Highland March one year (think it was HM3) as he used to 'yomp' anywhere rather than stick to designated routes. He's seldom on the main forum and no longer posts on the NPL, but he's very much involved in the Highland Marches - after all, he did create it.

Growing up, moving away and getting married are no excuse to leave the forum. I am a prime example of this - well, 2 out of 3 ain;t bad - i mean, who wants to grow up!!!

We rarely see BigStu, Bart, Naelifts, the Coia's, Ky or Iaminsider although they are sometimes seen at games or in the innes... Or they could have changed names???

We rarely see BigStu, Bart, Naelifts, the Coia's, Ky or Iaminsider although they are sometimes seen at games or in the innes... Or they could have changed names???

• Big Stu never posted on here, he was just referred to ... he is a huge technophobe who only managed to start using email this year !!!
  • Bart got married, had two kids and settled into domestic bliss (but still reads it along with hubby I am told)
  • Naelifts is missing Wanderer I think :lol:
  • The Coias got upset with something. possibly me I think - not sure over what but they basically disappeared.
  • Ky got married too but I believe his lack of presence on the site has more to do with a couple of personal gripes we had with each other. Wont go into details but he then started up the CaleyJaggie site for a while but that went by the wayside quite quickly.
  • Iaminsider - is still around :lol:

What happened to BrandNewPoster he was always entertaining and not afraid to ruffle a few feathers .

He was banned ( as you know DC :lol: ). Its a shame, because when he wants to, he can intelligently debate a subject (especially his opposition to the merger) better than most, but he went over the top one too many times in one or more of his different guises and that was it. You can find him on P&B slagging us off at every opportunity :lol:

• Big Stu never posted on here, he was just referred to ... he is a huge technophobe who only managed to start using email this year !!!
  • Bart got married, had two kids and settled into domestic bliss (but still reads it along with hubby I am told)
  • Naelifts is missing Wanderer I think :(
  • The Coias got upset with something. possibly me I think - not sure over what but they basically disappeared.
  • Ky got married too but I believe his lack of presence on the site has more to do with a couple of personal gripes we had with each other. Wont go into details but he then started up the CaleyJaggie site for a while but that went by the wayside quite quickly.
  • Iaminsider - is still around :(

What happened to BrandNewPoster he was always entertaining and not afraid to ruffle a few feathers .

He was banned ( as you know DC :) ). Its a shame, because when he wants to, he can intelligently debate a subject (especially his opposition to the merger) better than most, but he went over the top one too many times in one or more of his different guises and that was it. You can find him on P&B slagging us off at every opportunity :)

The Coias can still be spotted at occasional west coast away games, invariably getting upset about something.

Who is BNP on P&B? I thought he'd been banned from there as well.

4ize hasn't been around for a while. Anyone know what happened to him?