FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A proposed solution

Northern_jaggie

You can be certain that the Club Board are fairly up to speed on what gets discussed on here. They might not read it all themselves directly, but there's enough printing of threads goes on at the stadium for me to be confident that information is getting passed up the line. Not to mention the fact that I get the occasional question on something in the passing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news is that the Club Board have not dismissed the Trusts proposal as being out of hand or ridiculous...and some of the input and comments from this thread have added a bit of weight to things.

The not so good news is that no final decision has been made yet.....still, better a little bit of waiting for the right decision than no waiting for the wrong one.

What are you talking about! We have had the best result in years! We have actually got the board thinking about something that will make the fans feel better at home games! :P :011:

I know that was said with tongue in cheek, but there's actually a few bits of news to come in the (hopefully) not too distant future that should put a smile on the fans faces and make them realise that the club are starting to listen again.

There's still HUGE problems that exist and I'm not trying to kid anyone that things will all of a sudden become super rosy and everyone will be best friends at any point.....but whilst we all work towards dealing with the bigger issues, there's no reason why progress can't be happening in the areas where it's currently possible to do so.

tbh I find that having drums just get in the way of the people singing. It is great for the start of a tune but it is really annoying when they get played while people are trying to sing as most of the people can only hear the drums.

IMO it would be better without them

people are trying to sing as most of the people can only hear the drums.

When was the last time you heard us use the drums at home? It has been a while now...

Oh it hase to be 3 or 4 years since we had the drums at home I think. Still think that singing without the drums would be better though. On saying that just getting any sort of noise just now would be a good thing

When was the last time you heard us use the drums at home? It has been a while now...

Oh it hase to be 3 or 4 years since we had the drums at home I think. Still think that singing without the drums would be better though. On saying that just getting any sort of noise just now would be a good thing

I'd rather have a drum than no noise at all... It's like a library at times!

Behave please, its been since County in the cup roughly since we have had the drums

i remember when we constantly got drums and i have to say it made us louder than anything ive heard in the last 2 to 3 months get them back and start a tune and fans can then carry on singing it :023:

Thats because both mine and tony's drums are knackered and plus we have no beaters!

i remember when we constantly got drums and i have to say it made us louder than anything ive heard in the last 2 to 3 months get them back and start a tune and fans can then carry on singing it :lol:

Thats because both mine and tony's drums are knackered and plus we have no beaters!

The right people are out there to help you out but its better if you go looking for them to see if they will help with regards to getting your drums fixed.

That might work, if not sent a letter to the north pole and Santa might be good to you.

i remember when we constantly got drums and i have to say it made us louder than anything ive heard in the last 2 to 3 months get them back and start a tune and fans can then carry on singing it :D

The right people are out there to help you out but its better if you go looking for them to see if they will help with regards to getting your drums fixed.

That might work, if not sent a letter to the north pole and Santa might be good to you.

Nah my Santa-ometer says ive been a bad boy this year :lol:

i remember when we constantly got drums and i have to say it made us louder than anything ive heard in the last 2 to 3 months get them back and start a tune and fans can then carry on singing it :lol:

No excuse. As I've told you guys before, if you need help with replacing drum skins and beaters etc. then let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do!!!

i remember when we constantly got drums and i have to say it made us louder than anything ive heard in the last 2 to 3 months get them back and start a tune and fans can then carry on singing it :D

No excuse. As I've told you guys before, if you need help with replacing drum skins and beaters etc. then let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do!!!

Im not clued up on drums so i dont know what im asking for. We need 4 beaters and 2 drum skins for 2 medium sized drums? :005:

Im not clued up on drums so i dont know what im asking for. We need 4 beaters and 2 drum skins for 2 medium sized drums? :blink:

OK, so I'll make this as easy as possible for you.

If you can arrange to get the drums dropped off at the Stadium, and let me know when you have, then I will take them, measure them, and arrange to get new skins for them and supply suitable drumsticks/beater....and it will cost you guys not a penny.

The only thing I ask in return is that you make full use of them at home games.

If you could get that done in the next week or so, then I would endeavour to have them back to you and ready to use for the Boxing Day game.

Im not clued up on drums so i dont know what im asking for. We need 4 beaters and 2 drum skins for 2 medium sized drums? :D

If you can arrange to get the drums dropped off at the Stadium, and let me know when you have, then I will take them, measure them, and arrange to get new skins for them and supply suitable drumsticks/beater....and it will cost you guys not a penny.

If you could get that done in the next week or so, then I would endeavour to have them back to you and ready to use for the Boxing Day game.

Ill do one better. The Drums NEVER leave the stadium. Section G behind the rail.

Im not clued up on drums so i dont know what im asking for. We need 4 beaters and 2 drum skins for 2 medium sized drums? :D

Ill do one better. The Drums NEVER leave the stadium. Section G behind the rail.

[sarcastic disbelief]Your welcome [/sarcastic disbelief]

:D