FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Catriona Shearer

RiG

Does anyone else share the same affection for Reporting Scotland news reader Catriona Shearer that I, and many others, do? Already a big favourite on P & B I thought I would see if the appreciation extends to CTO. She's been helping me get up in the morning for the last couple of years now. Normally a regular feature on the morning news before work I was disappointed to note recently that she had been AWOL for a couple of weeks. Not the same waking up to David Henderson in the morning...

Here is Catriona reading the news in the morning yesterday:

catriona%20shearer.jpg

wub.gif

Gimmie me a bit of Natasha, Moira or Jackie anyday!

Rwwwwwwrrrrr

(Note, any indication that I find any of the above attractive is not true, well apart from that Natasha bird, marks out of ten? I'D GIVE HER ONE)

Gimmie me a bit of Natasha, Moira or Jackie anyday!

Rwwwwwwrrrrr

(Note, any indication that I find any of the above attractive is not true, well apart from that Natasha bird, marks out of ten? I'D GIVE HER ONE)

Ditto. Would like to be playing extra time with her.

Does anyone else share the same affection for Reporting Scotland news reader Catriona Shearer that I, and many others, do? Already a big favourite on P & B I thought I would see if the appreciation extends to CTO. She's been helping me get up in the morning for the last couple of years now. Normally a regular feature on the morning news before work I was disappointed to note recently that she had been AWOL for a couple of weeks. Not the same waking up to David Henderson in the morning...

Here is Catriona reading the news in the morning yesterday:

catriona%20shearer.jpg

wub.gif

Thats disgusting.

That's because Catriona is currently presenting Reporting Scotland on BBC1 at 630pm. You'll just have to change your viewing habits young man.

I noticed she had been on the evening slot and the late news over the last couple of weeks. I stopped going to the gym to watch more news. However she seems to be back on the morning slots just now. Do you have her number Charles?

Woah! What a girl. I dont think i have ever bothered watching the news so early in the day to see her before.

I find myself much more aware of what is going on in Scotland now thanks to Cat. Here she is waiting for me to take her out for a KFC Variety Bucket.

SNA183411-280_930698a.jpg

Edited by RiG

Woah! What a girl. I dont think i have ever bothered watching the news so early in the day to see her before.

I find myself much more aware of what is going on in Scotland now thanks to Cat. Here she is waiting for me to take her out for a KFC Variety Bucket.

SNA183411-280_930698a.jpg

Possibly the perfect night out.

Nothing special tbh.

Stop trying to be controversial.

I've got to agree with Renegade, she is no better looking than many young ladies I see walking along the street every day and yes EWS, Moira Stewart does have a very sexy voice and a cheeky demeaner to go with it too. Raaarrrr!!! :tonguecheek: