FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Re-arranged games?

Joe DiMaggio

I heard mention of 23rd March for C*unty fixture and 13th March (Cup Day) for the Morton game....but that's not official as far as I am aware.

There is a full list of 1st division fixtures on the 13th March. Obviously County and Dundee's games are now off but we are due to play Morton at home on that day anyway. The called off one is away and will have to be some midweek.

I heard mentioned 23rd Feb for County game but that would have been announced by now if it were true. The 23rd March would be a strange one as we play them away on the 20th.

According to www.scottishfootballleague.com only 1 fixture has actually been officially rescheduled for a particular date and they are usually pretty quick in updating their pages (they have already removed the two games for Mar 13th that are postponed due to cup) ....... I check it several times a week as we need to adjust these dates in our prediction league !

Of the dates mentioned above ....

23rd Feb - its possible, but I would agree that something would have been announced by now

13th March - We could play Morton away .... if we werent already scheduled to play them at home that day !

23rd March - We are already due to play Airdrie that day.

Here are all the fixtures postponed so far (as far as I know)

19 Dec 2009 Ayr Utd -v- Partick Th

19 Dec 2009 QOS -v- Raith Rovers

26 Dec 2009 Airdrie Utd -v- Dunfermline

26 Dec 2009 Morton -v- Ayr Utd

26 Dec 2009 Raith Rovers -v- Ross County

02 Jan 2010 Inverness CT -v- Ross County

02 Jan 2010 QOS -v- Ayr Utd Tuesday Feb 16th

16 Jan 2010 Ayr Utd -v- Airdrie Utd

16 Jan 2010 Morton -v- Inverness CT

16 Jan 2010 Ross County -v- QOS

26 Jan 2010 Dunfermline -v- Raith Rovers

30 Jan 2010 Ayr Utd -v- Raith Rovers

30 Jan 2010 Dunfermline -v- QOS

30 Jan 2010 Morton -v- Airdrie Utd

13 Feb 2010 Ayr Utd -v- Dundee

13 Mar 2010 Dunfermline -v- Dundee

13 Mar 2010 QOS -v- Ross County

13 Mar 2010 Partick -v- Raith Rovers

20 Mar 2010 Dundee -v- Airdrie Utd (not on SFL fixture list but guessing it is a mistake and they just didnt add on the fixture that was reversed earlier in the season).

I hope they reschedule the county match on a Saturday. Will be gutted if it's on a weeknight.

unless they extend the league beyond May 1st it is not going to happen. There are matches every Saturday between now and then.

I was really hoping to go the home game versus County. Might do the Dundee one.

I may go to Dingwall for the away game, though I've never been for fear of being pitch forked or given a Gypsy curse.

But I've got a compadre up there who is following the county scum so I might try and catch up with him before the game.

And take a body guard.

I heard that the county game is going to be played later on in the season as it may become some sort of decider!

League rules state once into March all outstanding matches have to be played on the first available midweek, so clubs can't just leave games to be played.

The rules doesn't quite put it like that, it's something along the lines of that all postponed games should be played in the first available midweek after the original scheduled date - the midweeks of January and Faburary are except from this rule.

The only way it would be delayed until into April would be if County/Caley have other midweek games arranged.

We'll probably end up doing a double header against each other

add Partick -V- Raith on the 13th March to the list !!!

County, Dundee and Raith all in the last 8 so their games will be off that day. At least one of them is assured a spot in the semis as Dundee will play Raith.

I heard that the county game is going to be played later on in the season as it may become some sort of decider!

League rules state once into March all outstanding matches have to be played on the first available midweek, so clubs can't just leave games to be played.

The rules doesn't quite put it like that, it's something along the lines of that all postponed games should be played in the first available midweek after the original scheduled date - the midweeks of January and Faburary are except from this rule.

The only way it would be delayed until into April would be if County/Caley have other midweek games arranged.

We'll probably end up doing a double header against each other

If thats the case and the earliest fixtures have to be played first then the top 4 teams games' could look somthing like this ?

sat 27/2

ICT V AYR

AIRDRIE V QOS

PARTICK V COUNTY

RAITH V DUNDEE

wed 3/3

ICT V COUNTY

QOS V RAITH

AYR V DUNDEE

sat 6/3

COUNTY V RAITH

DUNDEE V ICT

QOS V PARTICK

wed 10/3

RAITH V COUNTY

DUNF V QOS

MORTON V ICT

sat 13/3

ICT V MORTON

COUNTY AND DUNDEE IN CUP GAMES ( replays would add another fixture )

wed 17/3

COUNTY V QOS

DUNF V DUNDEE

sat 20/3

AYR V QOS

COUNTY V ICT

DUNDEE V AYR

wed 24/3

QOS V COUNTY

sat 27/3

QOS V DUNF

COUNTY V DUNDEE

PARTICK V ICT

edited to make it stand out more

Edited by 12th Man

Morton v Inverness has been rescheduled for Tuesday 2nd March.

Inverness CT v Ross County has been re-scheduled for Tuesday 30th March.

where did you hear that?

This was on the jail ender website

Ross County Fixtures

Sat 20th Feb. - Morton (A) - League

Sat 27th Feb. - Partick Th. (A) - League

Tue 2nd Mar. - Queen o' South (A) - League

Sat 6th Mar. - Raith Rovers (H) - League

Tue 9th Mar. - Raith Rovers (A) - League

Sat 13th Mar - Hibernian (A) - SFA Cup R6

Sat 20th Mar - Inverness CT (H) - League

Wed 24th Mar. - Ayr Utd (A) - League

Sat 27th Mar. - Dundee (H) - League