TEAM LINEUPS

post-2-1268162795_thumb.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Proctors playing at right back and Tokely in the center with Bulvitis dropping to the bench, team stays the same apart from this.

Seems a bit bizarre to change things, don't think Bulvitis has performed that badly recently. Unless he has a knock?

Scotty,your open all mics link does not work.

sorry, have no way to check from over here during my work day (streaming audio blocked). just loaded up my generic template for matchday thread and left links in just in case. have marked them as non-operational for tonight. MFR updates in between normal programming sounds like the best bet other than text updates.

Unfortunately, no radio for outside of the UK.

It's OK Scotty, but I though that it had been put on as there was some confusion in the other thread about it. I guess I will just have to follow it on Soccer Centre on my iPhone. I'm a bit suprised also that I can't find the Arsenal match on Dutch TV.

Blooming Dutch.