FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SCOTTY IS FORTY

L_G

:party04:     :party04:     :party04:     :party04:

:party08: :party07: :party08: :party07: :party08: :party07: :party08: :party07: :party08:

:party05: :party03:

[move] :party01: :party01: :party01: [/move]

:hail:

HAVE A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY.

THE BIG 40 

yea Scotty - Happy Birthday to you!!  Enjoy your day - take it a few beers will be in order????

40 ... mmm, it doesnt feel any different  :023:  .... I still dont feel a day over 60 :019: :019: :019:

BEERS ??  Oh yes .... unfortunately, I have to work today, but at least fridays are 'casual fridays' so its jeans and ICT polo shirt, drinking coffee from my ICT mug and resting my mouse on my ICT mousemat .... before jumping into the car later, putting on my ICT Baseball cap and driving home (you would never tell I bought up half the shop when i was over recently would you  :015: :015:).  Once I get home its time to ditch the car and head for several beers and a meal with the missus (a new Argentinian restaurant near our house) ...

thanks for all your kind wishes ... and Richard ... :blah01:

:015: :015: :015: Not Guilty

Myself and CaleyD had been chatting about reorganising some of the forums - after a few polite requests from some site users and scathing attacks from others - and came to the conclusion that we would merge the AG, OldFolks, and Youth Club into a single AG forum as there really was no need for all 3 of them. (seemed like a good idea at the time but probably not required).

We are also contemplating merging ICT "on the park" and ICT "off the park" into a single ICT forum which would leave the football forums as ICT, NON-ICT, and RUMOUR MILL. I think I will also delete Bronson's 'Dead Pool' forum as he doesnt seem to be around - unless anyone else wants to take it over.

Please do not answer this in this thread - I will be starting a separate thread to guage opinion before we go any further