FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v Dundee U....

Johnboy

I reckon the players will be right up for this one, and I'm confident we'll take all 3 points. The Utd defence was gash against Hibs last week, we need to play on Dargo's pace to expose them at the back.

The one thing that worries me is I can just imagine Brewster saying to his team...'Get into wee Blackie, kick him around, get him to snap'. Ian needs to keep his cool tomorrow no matter what the provocation.

D'you think Brew will play himself at any stage?

Obviously we want all three points, a fantastic game and Dundee United to be going home with tears in their eyes. We are looking forward to the match. I am  hoping we make loads of noise just as Charlie has asked for in the paper today. If Brewster plays I am sure he will get a super reception......right?

Who cares about Man U vs Arsenal or Chelsea vs Liverpool, when surely the game of the weekend must be ICT vs Dundee United!!

Brewster has spent half his career at United trying to re-create the success he had at Inverness by poaching most of our influencial players, Black, Dods, Dargo but having to settle with just Proctor. The dispute has been made public by both parties and it is time for all the talking to be done on the football pitch.

United have an excellent record at TCS and the majority of ICT fans will still have a sour taste in their mouths from 2 season ago when United fans stormed our pitch after securing safety from relegation.... when we should have really been celebrating our first successful season in the SPL!!

Last season ICT answered critics after being put out of the Scottish Cup by plastic Thistle we came up against United on the Saturday who had taken our manager from us 2 weeks before... yet we managed to come away with a magnificent 4-2 win... testifying to the character of our team

IMO for United the key player will be Barry Robson. The formr Inverness player can one week be one of the best players in the SPL and the next he looks like he would struggle at 3rd division level. He always seems to be up for games against ICT and after just coming back from suspension it will be down to Rossco Tokely to keep him under raps!!

Brewster & Proctor I'm sure will be looking to prove a point after leaving the club.

CC seems to unfairly come against a lot of criticism due to his lack of big name signing and the inevitable comparison with our former successful managers. I am positive him and the team will need no motivation for this match as we look to improve our home record.

This is a massive match for Inverness and in a way will some up what we can expect for the rest of the season. Can't wait!!

From what I posted on P&B

My team to confuse Brew:

Brown

Dods Munro McCaffery

Tokely                          Hastings

Wilson Hart Black

Dargo Bayne

Subs Fraser Morgan Duncan McBain McAllister Sutherland Rankin

It's going to be a tough one to call. We haven't won at home in the SPL this season and they haven't lost away in the SPL this season. I hope the guys are up it no matter what and that Blackie can keep his cool - there is no doubt he'll be in for some rough treatment in a effort to get him sent off.

On reflection we should cheer Brewster onto the technical area when he comes out. Build his arrogance to a new peak and then systematically slaughter his new bunch of travelling mercenaries.

Then clap him off at the end. I cannot see the need to be cynical or nasty. Just teach him a lesson before he gets in first.

This you're cup final lads  :015: tsk tsk, its a run of the mill league game for us win lose or draw.  :011:

No. I seem to remember the Dundee United fans getting wood over this fixture a couple of seasons ago. Why was that again? Oh yeah, you were about to be relegated if you didn't win!  :015:

Teletext has this squad for todays game

Brown

Tokely

Dods

Munro

Hastings

Wilson

Black

Morgan

Rankin

Keogh

McBain

Dargo

McAllister

Bayne

McCaffrey

Duncan

Sutherland

Fraser

No Richie Hart once again??

Wyness still out, Caff fit again after a knock in the reserve game.