Chairs

DornochCaley

After last nights party, quite a lot of Chairs got broken. What will happen? Will they be fixed and we have to pay for it? Or something?

Are you referring to seats at the stadium?

If so, who do you think would pay for the damage?

yeah, well i take it the club would pay, but then charge us who sit there?

After last nights party, quite a lot of Chairs got broken. What will happen? Will they be fixed and we have to pay for it? Or something?

I certainly hope so, how did you break the chair unless you were standing/dancing/jumping on it? Shouldn't cost much though, parts and labour shouldn't be more than ?50. Worth it?

I certainly hope so, how did you break the chair unless you were standing/dancing/jumping on it? Shouldn't cost much though, parts and labour shouldn't be more than ?50. Worth it?

Damn right it was worth it. Worth every penny. One of the best nights of my life (To date)

Its pretty bad craic if seats were damaged last night...regardless of the reason.Absolutely NO excuse for it. Av never damaged a seat in my entire history of celebrating! And its obviously the club that will pick up the tab!

Its pretty bad craic if seats were damaged last night...regardless of the reason.Absolutely NO excuse for it. Av never damaged a seat in my entire history of celebrating! And its obviously the club that will pick up the tab!

It wasn't done on purpose.

Boring old fart :lol: :lol:

I think it was very responsible of you to come on here and admit to it. At least the club will know where to send the invoice.

Seriously guys, you do yourself few favours and then wonder why you get a (self perceived) hard time!!!

I think it was very responsible of you to come on here and admit to it. At least the club will know where to send the invoice.

Seriously guys, you do yourself few favours and then wonder why you get a (self perceived) hard time!!!

I know where you are coming from, but we are nothing compaired to most football fans in larger clubs. It's not as if we are hooligans or anything.

I know where you are coming from, but we are nothing compaired to most football fans in larger clubs. It's not as if we are hooligans or anything.

Oh that's all right then :lol:

Tie us down and lash us FFS! Chairs break all the time, but since i brought it up and we are misbehaving youths then we must be brought to justice!

They are Chairs, they can be fixed. They are made by flimsy, crappy plastic. Chairs break when the balls hit them. I asked so i would know if we would have to pay or not.

There is a few seats spare in the west stand (singing section :lol: ) they could always take and replace the seats which are broken.

If your names are on the seats then the club will bill you for them or they'll speak to you at the next home game

There is a few seats spare in the west stand (singing section :lol: ) they could always take and replace the seats which are broken.

If your names are on the seats then the club will bill you for them or they'll speak to you at the next home game

Well i don't think it will be fair to bill anyone particulary as the chairs that i saw broke were broken during the celebrations with everyone jumping around. It could have been anyone of us. That said, it might only be one chair broken.

Chairs break all the time,

They are Chairs, they can be fixed. They are made by flimsy, crappy plastic. Chairs break when the balls hit them. I asked so i would know if we would have to pay or not.

I sat in my first seat at a football ground circa 1977. I can exclusivley reveal...to this date...i have never had one break on me.

They may be "flimsy,crappy plastic" but al wager to fix each seat will cost about ?20 a time to fix

DC - no need to fret, no need to feel you're being targeted after admition and no need to come up with rubbish about flimsy plastic.

Whats done is done and there's no turning the clock back. You've admitted it was probably your group that broke the chairs, and credit to you for doing such. You should, however, know by now that you get little sympathy for vandalism, sectarianism, sweering etc etc and rightly so. Credit where due, but you must learn to take any resulting critisism for the behaviour on the chin and accept it like an adult and learn from it too.

I join in the chanting, and find some of the antics hilarious and entertaining - shoes off for brewster being a highlight - I have even seen a potentially physical altication in a bar pre-match be resolved quickly and responsibly by this persons friends. Fair play and raptuous applause!

I do, however, refuse to 'fly with the crows' and stand amongst you guys as ultimately, antics such as breaking chairs simply sour everything that is good about the section G lads.

DC - no need to fret, no need to feel you're being targeted after admition and no need to come up with rubbish about flimsy plastic.

Whats done is done and there's no turning the clock back. You've admitted it was probably your group that broke the chairs, and credit to you for doing such. You should, however, know by now that you get little sympathy for vandalism, sectarianism, sweering etc etc and rightly so. Credit where due, but you must learn to take any resulting critisism for the behaviour on the chin and accept it like an adult and learn from it too.

I join in the chanting, and find some of the antics hilarious and entertaining - shoes off for brewster being a highlight - I have even seen a potentially physical altication in a bar pre-match be resolved quickly and responsibly by this persons friends. Fair play and raptuous applause!

I do, however, refuse to 'fly with the crows' and stand amongst you guys as ultimately, antics such as breaking chairs simply sour everything that is good about the section G lads.

I know what you are all saying.. But its a chair, something i did not break, but willing to pay for if it comes to it. So i don't know why its being taken as if its more than just a chair?

I landed on the seat infront of me last night, with my knees and fell into the older than me gentlemen in front of me just around a second after Richie Foran hit the net with our first. Couldnt jump around at Erics goal as was still really feeling the effects of the first. That chair back is solid when you land on it, but it did not break. Have a purple line across each knee now to prove the point, and as my job invovles me kneeling all the time, it was a constant reminder all day long of such a momentous moment, but my god I will treasure the memory.

Should have a standing area, its safer than sitting

I know what you are all saying.. But its a chair, something i did not break, but willing to pay for if it comes to it. So i don't know why its being taken as if its more than just a chair?

But it's not your or your pals' chair to break. It's club property.

And if someone hadn't broken it, we could have afforded Messi next season :lol:

Kudos to you for offering to pay though. A rare trait nowadays sadly.

Edited by alimci