FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We've won it

TopSix

After seeing the reaction from the team today after Foran scoring the winner, there's nothing to stop us winning the league. Confidence must be sky-high and the moral must be through the roof. 16 games unbeaten? Well done everyone concerned. Get along to Morton on Tuesday night if you can - I'm gutted I can't make it.

Great win, great result. Well Done!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After seeing the reaction from the team today after Foran scoring the winner, there's nothing to stop us winning the league. Confidence must be sky-high and the moral must be through the roof. 16 games unbeaten? Well done everyone concerned. Get along to Morton on Tuesday night if you can - I'm gutted I can't make it.

Great win, great result. Well Done!

Fingers crossed but we are going into a very testing stage of the season. QotS (A) and Dunfermline (H) could be tricky but one game that might surprise us is the game against Ayr (A). Up until today they have been on a cracking run and Somerset will be a tough place to go and get 3 points. We're in a great position but we need to keep the run going. Hopefully the lads can do it :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed but we are going into a very testing stage of the season. QotS (A) and Dunfermline (H) could be tricky but one game that might surprise us is the game against Ayr (A). Up until today they have been on a cracking run and Somerset will be a tough place to go and get 3 points. We're in a great position but we need to keep the run going. Hopefully the lads can do it :rolleyes:

Don't forget Morton away - who drew with QoS today.

We had a major struggle to beat them here, not so very long ago.

After the game today it makes me think that there is still a long way to go. This on paper was going to be our easiest game of the season and it was one hell of a struggle. It is going to be a massive task to win this league still and todays game should be shown to anybody who thinks it is a formality

I have confidence that we can do it and am hopeful that we will but I am under no illusions at how difficult it is going to be

After the game today it makes me think that there is still a long way to go. This on paper was going to be our easiest game of the season and it was one hell of a struggle. It is going to be a massive task to win this league still and todays game should be shown to anybody who thinks it is a formality

I have confidence that we can do it and am hopeful that we will but I am under no illusions at how difficult it is going to be

Football games are never won on paper.

Not really forgetting anyone but I think those 3 games are the biggest ones we face in the run in. Morton will be damn tough also as they are fighting for their lives just like Raith were today. It's nerve racking beyond belief and there is no way I can take more last day drama again :lol:

Not really forgetting anyone but I think those 3 games are the biggest ones we face in the run in. Morton will be damn tough also as they are fighting for their lives just like Raith were today. It's nerve racking beyond belief and there is no way I can take more last day drama again :lol:

Fraid RIG - that is where it may be going :lol:

None of the last five games are certs - they all have their own dangers - we could end up with 15 points or only 2-7 - but this season it is a case that anybody could beat anybody.

Lets just take it a game at a time - keep picking up 1-3 points and we should be OK.

As ridiculous as it sounds, is there any way that mods can close these threads down? Dundee, County, QoS fans will love reading this if we feck it up.

I have full belief in the team, but you can never account for pure luck. There does seem something irresistible about the way we are playing though.

They're all hard. One game at a time people. Don't look beyond Morton.

Yes.... That's spot on.

I just feel that as soon as our unbeaten run comes to an end, our dreams could be all over. The Morton game, which is only 3 days away, is absolutely massive.... as are the rest of them!

Still a very long way to go.

The attitude wasn't right today at all, whether it was tiredness after a heavy run of games or a belief that all we needed to do was turn up and we would win, we were far too relaxed at the start and rightly fell behind. The response to the wake up call was to get ourselves in front before half time and when it hit 3-1 we stepped right off the gas which allowed Raith back in. Cue a frantic scramble and a 94th minute overhead kick winner that Roy Race would have been proud of!

The commitment and character to grab the winner was fantastic and gives me hope for the final push. Hopefully the first half of today reinforced the fact that we need to be up for every game.

It would be extremely surprising if we don't drop points before the end of the season. But so might others. Personally I wouldn't be surprised at all if it comes down to the last game of the season. After last season, it just seems like a likely fate. We've done incredibly well to come back like this, but it's going to be a bumpy ride to the end. But isn't that part of the fun? Don't assume anything, but enjoy the ride.

Having almost dropped 2 points today all my belief was almost gone. I now know this 4 point lead is NOTHING. It can easily be thrown away and we really need those 3 points on Tuesday, putting 7 points on Dundee would be an excellent turn around from being 15 points behind. The pressure would be on them to beat Partick away on saturday which i am thinking about lending my support to Partick for the day.

I know we have a tuff remaining games to play but Dundee have also got a hell of a run in too they have two games in a week against Raith and after their performance today that will be the cruical matches I think. I still think we need to keep winning and picking up points but it's looking good.

Uh oh, I'd never start a thread like this. The phrase "famous last words comes to mind". "Kiss of death" is another..

Why don't you start a thread discussing which players will leave if we don't make it to the SPL? :lol:

Just thinking about it know I am finding it really weird at how differently you look at games when you have a lead to hold onto with so little games to go. Before we were top I would have thought that all of the games bar Queens away and Dundee home were all winable games and wins that could be quite comfortable. Now we are top I still think that they are all winnable games but I very worried about the threat that Ayr, Dunfermline and Morton will pose.

Just shows how much nerves and playing with the pressure on can affect you. Hopefully the team dont start thinking like me

We've far from won it. One loss and Dundee just need to win their games to be promoted. Still a looooooooooooooong way to go.

you are wrong, Caley can afford one loss and for Dundee to win all their games , and Caley would still go up

Uh oh, I'd never start a thread like this. The phrase "famous last words comes to mind". "Kiss of death" is another..

Why don't you start a thread discussing which players will leave if we don't make it to the SPL? :lol:

Maybe I should...

In relation to the thread you're referring to,I believed that it was a fair question,and one that I wanted answered. The question as was remember - "If ICT go down" not, "when ICT go down". Saying "We've won it" when ICT quite clearly haven't is, as I said earlier, the kiss of death.

Going by your reaction to my thread (for those who can't remember, this is the genius that started another thread just after mine, calling for my dismissal), and the smiley at the end of your post, says quite a bit about you personally and the bright human being you must be... :rolleyes:

Edited by Renegade