FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

1st Div P.O.Y.

caley100

See our Adam is in the running for player of the year, also that wee shyte Griffiths is there too, along with Harkins of Dundee and the weegie Gardyne from the gypo's.

Rooney should walk it eh?

BBC poy

Edited by caley100

Interesting to note that Bryan Prunty and Rory McAllister are up for D2 and Liam Fox for D3 ...... Could ICT players or former players win all the SFL awards ?

McAllister has got to be a shoe-in for D2 and although I havent been paying attention to D3, it wouldnt be much of a leap to expect the winner to come from the champions of that division ....

Foran by a mile.

He's by far the best player in this division. We struggled without him those two games he missed through suspension.

Bit of a joke putting the Dundee players before him. I wouldn't swap Foran for both of them, let alone one of them.

Foran by a mile.

He's by far the best player in this division. We struggled without him those two games he missed through suspension.

Bit of a joke putting the Dundee players before him. I wouldn't swap Foran for both of them, let alone one of them.

Totally agree!!

:lol:

Jonny Hayes or Rooney for me. Foran has been superb recently, but hasn't been as good throughout the season.

Spot on ................. Rooney and Hayes with Foran well down the rankings.

Lately he has been superb, but for much of the season he disappointed.

Foran by a mile.

Spot on Davie.

Jonny Hayes or Rooney for me. Foran has been superb recently, but hasn't been as good throughout the season.

Spot on ................. Rooney and Hayes with Foran well down the rankings.

Lately he has been superb, but for much of the season he disappointed.

yea. Forans come good when it matters :D

I see Foran got the HN player of the month :lol:

It would be Foran for me too. I was quite surprised when I saw he hadn't been nominated, but then this is the players' choice rather than the football writers', isn't it? I bet Foran manages to **** off quite a few opponents over the course of a season.

Reflecting on why he wasn't on the short-list I reached that same conclusion.