Terry Butcher Interviews

Scotty

Good stuff....

The ICT TV phenomenon has already made such a difference to this overseas fan....also a big big thank you this season goes out to all who have worked so hard to get this off the ground and to produce such a quality product....

Just one more thing that starts to make our club look a bit more professional in its appearance.

Also interesting statement by Terry - heard it a few times now "this club can make no more mistakes going forward...." - hopefully many lessons have been learnt and taken on board (no pun intended)....

Anyway congratulations again to all involved in getting these productions on line - it is greatly appreciated.... :lol:

Watched the TB Interviews yesterday on the official site. Nice Idea! Does anyone know if this is going to be a regular thing.

I would like to see the Press Conferences and Player Interviews as well as interviews with new players arriving at the club. It can only be a good thing

Hope ICTFC.COM can expand this

Agree with Tichy, this is one of the best things about this season (the form and success of the team obviously trumps it) and it has been great seeing ICT matches / interviews from afar. Hope this continues and the service grows.

Any idea when the match highlights are going to be up for this game?

OK, Don, stop covering for me :lol: Honest answer is that I have just picked up the highlights from Andy this morning as I was out all day yesterday for a Toronto FC match (we won 2-0 btw so my weekend was perfect). I will try and work on the clip this morning and get the updated page to the club asap.

With regards to the questions about the future of clips and interviews and such like the short answer is yes, we hope to continue working with the club to provide this service and if and when it is possible to expand it into things like interviews, press conferences and the likes. We have also asked for a set of guidelines from the club for SPL rules regarding media provision as the rules are (or were) quite different between SFL and SPL.

The club are very enthusiastic about the clips as they have had a lot of positive feedback about them and it has seen a considerable increase in pageviews to the official site so I think they will be extremely open to any ideas that keep this trend continuing.

As they say ... watch this space