FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rory and Zander

Guest Chemist

Guest Chemist

I have been saying for ages that the pair of them need a proper run out in games. Rory is very direct and was a handful for the Pars when he came on, and surely needs more time on the park than his customery 3 minutes. 30 minutes more often will give him a better chance to show what he is all about.

And as for Zander, liked what I saw when he got on last season. Then we put him on the bench so he can watch the game from closer than the stands, but dont give him a chance. Zander showed in 15-20 minutes against Dunfermline that he needs to come on more often. Tantalised the defense and didnt waste his opportunity.

CC should have seen enough yesterday to give them a longer stint each week.

Zander looked impressive. And for once, Rory wasn't rubbish.

Both deserve more time on the pitch, and the fact that they play in positions where we aren't looking great means they will probably get their chance.

Seemed to improve the tempo of the game ,not seen anything of Zander before but like Rory's directness , he seems to like the ball at his feet and what little time he was on gave their centre half big problems. Lets hope CC gives these guys a run cos quite frankly the current side needs a bit of shake. 

Remember these guys are still young especially Zander so Christie is right to bring them in to the squad slowly and keep the wanting more.  I'd like to see Rory being given more of an oppertunity though he seems to have everything to his game, heading, pace, skill... he needs to work on his movement and finishing but that will improve with more experience and confidence. 

I realy think these 2 guys + Soane have a great future and I hope that Christie doesn't make the same mistake that he has done with Black by letting him get carried away with the hype.  Also lllllloooooonnnngggg contracts would be recommended!!

Zander looked impressive. And for once, Rory wasn't rubbish.

Very succinctly and accurately put!

Couldn't agree more. Zander needs to be given a chance soon. How about the Falkirk game?

Thought we looked more dangerous when they both came on (not that we could have looked much less dangerous....)

Sutherland started beating people out wide, something that hadn't been happening much up til then. McAllister seemed to pose problems, and funnily enough, I thought that Bayne played better alongside McAllister than Dargo.