FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT chants

Harry Chibber

Theres only one martin Glancey

Hes short but hes fancy

He scores with ease so bring him on please

WALKING IN A GLANCEY wonderland

I started that chant :D

So it was you! Were you being ironic, sarcastic or serious?

Edited by Yngwie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richie Foran makes County look sh!te & Brewster how wide is your @rse are my 2 fave's :D

The Bridge & Castle one needs to go its crap & embarrassing :swear02:

Why don't we start up a chant about people in wheel chairs and how people with brown skin have red dots on their foreheads? That would be classic. Change the words of bridge and a castle to down's syndromes and @rse bandits.

that would be a good chant.

Theres only one martin Glancey

Hes short but hes fancy

He scores with ease so bring him on please

WALKING IN A GLANCEY wonderland

I started that chant :P

So it was you! Were you being ironic, sarcastic or serious?

Na wasn't me... was on the wind up but my mate didn't bite...

His chant but I think he was being ironic though :)

Richie Foran makes County look sh!te & Brewster how wide is your @rse are my 2 fave's :D

The Bridge & Castle one needs to go its crap & embarrassing :D

Why don't we start up a chant about people in wheel chairs and how people with brown skin have red dots on their foreheads? That would be classic. Change the words of bridge and a castle to down's syndromes and @rse bandits.

that would be a good chant.

because people in wheel chairs can't play football duuuhhh :swear02:

they're just like the rest of us

can't play football though... not prejudice just tell'n it how it is

Boondocks? :swear02:

Second the "falling in love, with, you" shout. It's hard not to be biased towards chants associated with end to the season, but I have spent every day since Ayr suppressing "Caley Thistle, Champions...".

Can I suggest "Care free" since it seems to have fallen out of fashion. In any situation, Right enuff never fails. And while we're talking of that Ibrox win, the incredulous joy of "he's here, he's there, he's everyf***ingwhere, Djebi Zadi, Djebi Zadi", will take some beating :D

First memory of Oh Inverness is at Tynecastle. I always assumed it was a (slightly) tongue in cheek comparison with Edinburgh. I may have just made that up but it always seemed uniquely self-effacing and proud, like singing right enuff, and I think that's just f****** great.

Edited by Slater

Whats it like to

Whats it like to

Whats it like to win f**k all?!

Whats it like to win f**k all?

is a splendid chant. One that can he (hopefully) sung in The Mallard in July when we face the mid-table First Division diddy effort from Ross-shire in our annual friendly.

Edited by MabawswaRichie

He's fat he's round he's worth a million pounds Bobby Mann..... Bobby Mann

He's fat he's round he's worth a million pounds Bobby Mann.... Bobby Mann

heard this^ at one of the last games of the season and it brought a smile to my face... you gotta love the classics.

Sorry Sandy but I'm not a massive fan of:

The red and blue the caley jags

The red and blue the caley jags ...

It just reminds me of away days when Sandy's dressed up in some costume, had a few too many and going for a solo :swear02:

It's hard not to be biased towards chants associated with end to the season, but I have spent every day since Ayr suppressing "Caley Thistle, Champions...".

Very true... was just singing that one in the shower! f026.gif

Also can't seem to repress random shouts of 'We are SPL, say we are SPL!' Pure joy yahoo.gif

Loved, loved, loved 'We are staying up, say we are staying up!' .... especially on that super-sunny day down at QoS recently!

It's hard not to be biased towards chants associated with end to the season, but I have spent every day since Ayr suppressing "Caley Thistle, Champions...".

We should just keep that one going next season, Tynecastle, Ibrox, the lot.

I think the Bridge Castle one is brilliant. OK it probably started as a joke but it's ours now :)

I have spent every day since Ayr suppressing "Caley Thistle, Champions...".
We should just keep that one going next season, Tynecastle, Ibrox, the lot.

Brilliant idea!

A thousand years ago, back when I followed Leeds United home and away, I recall a match at Anfield where, practically from start to finish, the Leeds fans chanted 'We are the Champions, Champions of Europe', over and over and over and over....

Quite clearly the chant was wholly inaccurate, but what a vibe! yahoo.gif

My History teacher was a Scouser and was at the game too. When I saw him at school on Monday all he said was, Leeds fans were mental laugh3.gif )

So yeah, definitely let's continue with the Champions chants next season taunt.gif

"We all love Cox" was excellent, particularly at East End Park on the first game of last season when he scored a late winner and got us singing "We're going up" and believing it, for the first if not the last time!

I always enjoy goalie-directed songs. A great favourite from history was

"One Jimmy Calder

and he's a Big Jimmy Calder

Big Jimmy Caaaalder

Yes he's a Big Jimmy Calder"

To the same tune but directed at Tony Bullock came the touching ballad

"Here for the ballboys

You're only here for the ballboys"

I must stand up for Bridge & Castle - it's wonderful (like Inverness).

Yes....one I started a couple of seasons back that seemed to catch on was.....

"I'd rather be a Brush than a Combe"

Keepers are easy targets and make for at least 45 minutes of friendly banter if you can pull together a song/chant about them.

Another of the McGovern ones that I don't think has been mentioned on this thread yet is....

"Big Ears, Small C***"

All quality banter and even better if you can find one little thing that seems to niggle them and cause any kind of distraction or reaction.

Worst

Richie Foran makes County look Sh1te ??????

Dont really get this one, is that supposed to be a compliment.

If A is greater than B.

When B is Countay, then A doesn't have to aspire to much to be greater than B, IE, a mannequin makes county look sh1te.

Richie Foran makes Van Persie look sh1te would be more of a compliment.

The best

Caley thistle champions.

Edited by 12th Man

I always loved "Bridge and Castle" because it's one of the few songs which don't belong to anyone else. And the "Fluffy Sheep" variant. There was quite a good "Garden Shed" variation at Falkirk once as well.

Hate "Can't take my eyes off you" as the start always sounds crap.

And "Ten men went to kill" is slightly dodgy...

"Big Ears, Small C***"

I'd forgotten that one. It was a belter and as I remember it we kept on at it for most of the match

caley thistle champions. should be sung for evermore, wether we're 3 down, 3 up, it's nil nil, promoted, relegated or as we are now... champions. instant classic & sounds the business

Why on earth would we sing it when we are not champions :D

After next season I dont think we will be singing it for a while

Edited by jaggie1994