FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

To Internutters around the island

Alex MacLeod

If you're looking at a Saturday/Sunday then the 26th/27th June probably best as that will give 4 matches from the quarters over the two days.

The Semis are on the 2nd/3rd July which is a Friday/Saturday - 4 matches.

Finals are 10th/11th July which is a Saturday/Sunday, but only 2 matches.

If we can agree the dates then I can suggest plenty of venue options....although we may have to look at taking our own large screen :lol:

Cracking idea Alex!

Almost out the question for Myself, MrsJnr, Gringo and MrsGringo (aka Dozza) for the dates mentioned as we're all off on holiday at the end of June for a week :(

Can there be a second Internutters bash during ICT's pe-season friendlies to accommodate? :lol:

Cracking idea Alex!

Almost out the question for Myself, MrsJnr, Gringo and MrsGringo (aka Dozza) for the dates mentioned as we're all off on holiday at the end of June for a week :(

Can there be a second Internutters bash during ICT's pe-season friendlies to accommodate? :lol:

Could be an idea Rob. i just checked my own rota and I'd only be free the final weekend. Enough interest and I'll have a weekend in Sneck.

DJS, matches will be on council telly so Innes wouldn't be a bad idea. get a few snack's organised and Roberts your mothers brother. Then hit the town.

I just could not resist pointing out that there are three mods discussing a non ICT issue on an ICT thread.

One rule for some and ..............

No no no.......there are ICT fans discussing a possible pre-season ICT fans get together to limber up the swallowing mechanism's and vocal chords in preparedness for a new ICT season..

I just could not resist pointing out that there are three mods discussing a non ICT issue on an ICT thread.

One rule for some and ..............

No no no.......there are ICT fans discussing a possible pre-season ICT fans get together to limber up the swallowing mechanism's and vocal chords in preparedness for a new ICT season..

When you put it like that count me in!!!!!!

failed again by heading slightly off-topic too :D

When are our pre-season fictures due to be announced?

I think any sort of get together has to incorporate 'Caley Thistle Champions' chanting throughout whatever game is next - even if its HFL dross.