Errea Strip Favorites

Tug

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mahonio

Phoned the Club at 5pm and the lady said it would be available to buy in a weeks time or a fortnight so that sounds promising :lol: :) :) .

Phoned the Club at 5pm and the lady said it would be available to buy in a weeks time or a fortnight so that sounds promising :) :) :) .

Thats to long :lol:

will the players be wearing it on Thursday?

I imagine the players will be wearing the training strips for this Thursday's game, similar to quite a few friendlies we played last year.

Edited by RossP

Phoned the Club at 5pm and the lady said it would be available to buy in a weeks time or a fortnight so that sounds promising :lol: :) :) .

So you were told it might be a week or two ( code for fobbed off)

i was driving past the club shop last tuesday and saw the players taking some boxes out of a van and into the reception, when i got home i e-mailed the club and asked what was in them, my reply was its the players kits and tranning gear. so they will pobably be wearing them 2mrw night!!!

I don't even mind the new county strips. Same template as various English clubs from last year, I'm more impressed with the new HighNet logo, at least now it looks a lot better on the shirt. Always been a fan of Nike's "classic/retro" styled shirts.

Although, I do especially love the lack of 'Clydesdale Bank' sleeve patches :angry:

Edited by TheKarl

Who at the club decides on the final design? Or do Errea just tell us right this is your top?

Last year there was a competition on this site to design the strip although I don't think any of them were picked :rolleyes:

It was probably Mike Smith (General Manager???) last year and now his replacement, Darren erm... something?

Its been said before errea need kicked to the kerb. Get FILA or KAPPA up in that "mo fo"

What about FUBU or Wu wear?

:lol:

Don't pretend you wouldn't be happy with a FILA strip... that's all you used to wear back in high school!