FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

support for the supporters bus

12th Man

Any updated info for the supporters bus? is it continuing as usual or will the supporters trust be getting involved too.

I haven't used them in ages and after looking at the fixture list, I don't fancy driving to Perth on the 1st of January so me thinks the bus will come in pretty handy, especially if it involves a larger away support whilst pushing for/maintaining a top six place next year.

Has anyone got any solid facts? please don't post 'phone Cath'

We requested updated info from the supporters club for the last two years and havent got it .... Kath at least posted some info on the boards about busses and events but now she is no longer doing it I am not sure what info will be forthcoming.

If anyone from the SC is reading this - feel free to send us info and we will update the SC page on here as well as pointing the SC email address to who it should be going to !!!

Slightly off the subject, but I would like to take this chance to publicly thank Cath for always making me and the kids welcome on the supporters bus, look forward to hearing what the new arrangements will be, and of course travelling on it sometime soon in the future.

Darrin

From the Queens Park programme...

"With Lady Kath Fraser having given up the reins of running the bus, that duty has now been taken over by a trio of ladies and they are Margaret MacMillan, Liz Sutherland and Jodie Mutch. More on arrangements for our first away game in the Celtic programme."

Buses have already been reserved with D&E Coaches, by the Supporters Club, for all the away games for season 10/11. The buses leave from the Stadium, usually at 10am for a 3pm kick off, but earlier for the Kilmarnock games (more miles to travel) and later for the Aberdeen and St Johnstone games (less miles to travel). The number to phone to book a seat on the bus is 0751 976 3507. The cost remains at ?12 per person.

The Fans entry in the ICT website has been updated and likewise the entry in this Forum will be updated. Reminders to fans about the bus and the number to phone will be placed in this Forum before each away game.

We hope to see you on the bus to Dundee on the 22nd.

• Agree 1

Buses have already been reserved with D&E Coaches, by the Supporters Club, for all the away games for season 10/11. The buses leave from the Stadium, usually at 10am for a 3pm kick off, but earlier for the Kilmarnock games (more miles to travel) and later for the Aberdeen and St Johnstone games (less miles to travel). The number to phone to book a seat on the bus is 0751 976 3507. The cost remains at ?12 per person.

The Fans entry in the ICT website has been updated and likewise the entry in this Forum will be updated. Reminders to fans about the bus and the number to phone will be placed in this Forum before each away game.

We hope to see you on the bus to Dundee on the 22nd.

d+e coaches must have a fair few coaches,they do a lot of teams and supporters

Give it a rest Johndo, it's getting tiresome I'm afraid, yer Immortality is fading rapidly. Or has your account been hacked.

Can we have the olde IHE back please.

• Disagree 1