FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caley Away with Terry and Mo

HmsSneckTravel

I dont like Cellic Park - I dont like the pre match pubs - I dont like the atmosphere - i dont like where they put us - I dont like the stewarding - I rarely like the outcome of games - I Hate Neil Lennon - I hate being ripped off - i hate giving the Old Filth spondoolicks - BUT I feckin love CaleyAwayWithTerryandMo and I would not miss the chance of getting a point at Parkdread on 27/11/10 and kicking off a feckin REAL 1st Birthday "On the Road" celebration or risk the sight of TB leading the three cheers at the end.

BRING IT FECKIN ON :thumbup:

Oh dear, IHE, you would have enjoyed Section G today! Great atmosphere and the only thing missing was you leading the choruses (especially the ones aimed at Derek Adams)!. Good craic today! See you on Saturday. xx

i want to go but i dont know if i should buy a ticket or not because of the ref strike any ideas

I'm sure it would be refuned if you couldn't make it. I hope mine can as I am unlikely to make it if it's rescheduled.

I had a dream last nite and I woke up to resounding chants of the Fields Of Athenry and I feared the worst but then the words came back to mind. The crowd were singing:

"Come here the noise of Sneckie Boys .. as once more we took the mighty Cellic on .. Hayes ran down the wing, a Rooney goal was a sure thing .. as the Caley went Ballistic once again"

And then this tall English geezer led a three cheers celebration. :twothumbsup:

Heading down for this one, needing to wait until payday on Friday to buy the ticket though, anyone know if it's ok to head down on the Saturday morning and get a ticket from Parkhead? Emailed the club but didn't get a reply.

I take it we won't sell out our allocation....

Edited by tokelyisvictorious

Now we know the games on lets get the troops out.

Myself and IHE shall be joining Red Card, Capital Caley and ITN Junior for breakfast at the Counting House around 1000-1030 on Saturday then heading to the Horseshoe for a couple if anyone would like to swell the numbers. We aim to be at the London Road Tavern for 1230-1300.

See you all on Saturday!!!!! :bouncyblue: