FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fantastic! Brilliant!

Bridge_Ender

Big congratulations to all involved, listened to the game today as I couldn't make it and at 2-0 down was resigned to this fantastic run ending. Amazing effort by the lads to get back to 2-2 and just proves again how good the team spirit must be in this squad to force the game back their way!

Brilliant effort from everyone involved at the club and finally the media seem to be taking notice and realising we play some pretty nice football too. What a year it has been and long may it continue!

• Agree 5

Apparently, the BBC has us as having "a spirited draw".................. :redcard:

Spirited draw my bottom, we were deserving of more, but will take the point to keep the peace.

I also have to report, everyones arch enemy Chic Young was full of praise for the Inverness Caledonian Thistle way of football, although he thought we were hammer throwers before. Well Chic, I hope you are rite enuff educated now and have learned yer lesson.

Oh, well done ICT, ferkin fantastic result given the circumstances and thouroughly deserved.

Well done guys, the whole country was rooting for you.

Having seen the highlights , if I was Rooney I'd be raging with Munro ! Well done Granty all the same !

Total reflex header by Munro, who would not have known whether it was going in or wide.

Well done guys, the whole country was rooting for you.

Having seen the highlights , if I was Rooney I'd be raging with Munro ! Well done Granty all the same !

Agreed, thank **** it went in !

Total reflex header by Munro, who would not have known whether it was going in or wide.

What a goal for ICT, corner, overhead kick from Rooney, which was going in, Munro ball coming towards him makes sure it hits the back of the net, not knowing if anyone was behind him to possibly get it of the line. Sweet sweet connection from Adam, and would most definately be a contender for ICT goal of the year. McCourts was no bad either, but its all about ICT.

Think that both Rangers and Celtic have gone a calander year before, unbeaten away in the league. However I would be suprised if anyone outwith these two have ever got near to matching this incredible away record. Would hope the SFA SFL and SPL mark this achievement with some award, to show the positive side of the game.

Would hope the SFA SFL and SPL mark this achievement with some award, to show the positive side of the game.

Yeah, they will probably make us play all our games at home now to give others a chance !!!!

• Agree 1

I'm proud to say that I have witnessed such an unbelievable achievement at first hand, not at every away game during the run but quite a lot, today was in the top two only shaded by Ayr but for obvious reasons.

At 2v0 I was disappointed as I didn't feel we deserved it tbh and thought the run was gone but when the our equaliser went in I went mental, it felt better than a win and so sweet to get it right up them in the way we did.

Congratulations to all involved at ICT, as Bridge_Ender said what a fantastic achievement and long may it continue

'Caley away with Terry and Mo'

Big congratulations to all involved, listened to the game today as I couldn't make it and at 2-0 down was resigned to this fantastic run ending. Amazing effort by the lads to get back to 2-2 and just proves again how good the team spirit must be in this squad to force the game back their way!

Brilliant effort from everyone involved at the club and finally the media seem to be taking notice and realising we play some pretty nice football too. What a year it has been and long may it continue!

I would touch that post!

• Agree 1

Would hope the SFA SFL and SPL mark this achievement with some award, to show the positive side of the game.

Yeah, they will probably make us play all our games at home now to give others a chance !!!!

What about an away game without hooligan stewards so we can really enjoy our fantastic performances .

As has been said before, it is an absolutely brilliant achievement to do this, regardless of what club you are or what league you're in. We do seem to have a brilliant team spirit and it was a great moment being in the away end when Munro nodded the equaliser over the line yesterday. That feeling of euphoria just can't be beaten in my opinion, and is the reason you pay all the money and give up other things to go to the football for. Amazing.

Big hand to everyone that's been involved in this. Players, fans, backroom staff, coach drivers, just everybody.. Take a bow cause it is a great record to have and long may it continue. :clapping:

CALEY AWAY, WITH TERRY AND MO!!

• Agree 1

What a great team,and a great 12 months,even the national BBC news were reporting yesterday morning about ICT and their record.

When Alex posted 1 month prematurely and still having 2 bogey teams to play, Aberdeen and Hamilton plus both of the old firm. I thought the odds were stacked against us.

A good cup run may happen with this team and management,by holding our own against both of the Old Firm anythings possible.

I'm so glad that we played Celtic instead of the game being canceled and getting to 12 months on a technicality.

A Big thank you to everyone involved in making this year on the road thing happen and that includes the fantastic fans that ICT are fortunate to have.

Its on wards and up wards.

WE ARE STAYING UP I SAID WE ARE STAYING UP. :lol:

What a typical BBC interview from that Ginger greetin face at Parkhead,no grace about the man at all. The difference between him and TB is like chalk and cheese. I think Lennon has a script writer though,it is getting so repetitive.

Not a word about the ref from him today. Does anybody know if Terry and the boys had the "Lock in" like he mentioned in his interview

Palmerston Park

East End Park

Excelsior Stadium

Stark's Park

Dens Park

Victoria Park

Firhill Stadium

Cappielow Park

Palmerston Park

Somerset Park

Tannadice Park

Easter Road

St. Mirren Park

Rugby Park

Ibrox Stadium

Pittodrie Stadium

New Douglas Park

Celtic Park

Feckin' SPL fixture arangements. Just realised that I could have said I'd been to every one of the games if it wasn't for that Tuesday night match in Aberdeen which I'd no way of getting to. What a fantastic experience it's been though: even though I'm hugely nostalgic about the Paterson era, the last year has been the most enjoyable period I've ever had as an ICT supporter.

Don't think I realised how much the team maintaining the run mattered to me until the second Celtic goal went in yesterday. I was utterly gutted. Made the comeback all the sweeter, though: it really did feel like a victory.

Totally agree about Lennon, by the way: what an ungracious kn0b. Caley Thistle weren't a threat? Even though they had more shots on target than Celtic? And Celtic's defenders spent all but ten minutes for the second half visibly creaming themselves. I thought Lennon had been quite respectful towards us in the run-up to the game, but as soon as he doesn't get his own way, his true colours emerge.

Edited by alternative maryhill