FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

When is Gillet actually back?

AJS

I'm raising the question because he was only meant to be out for a few weeks and has been missing for nearly 3 months now. Butcher said he wasnt far for fitness and that was weeks ago, he just seems to have been forgotten about.

Shinnie has been excellent since he stepped in but i would like us to get a full squad back soon.

I've seen Shinnie play more often than Gillet and am more than happy with his contribution, is Gillet a better option? I don't know but I know a man that does.

I'm a man that does!! Shinnie has done very well, but a fit gillet has got to be first choise left back... he certainly has more pace than shinnie, and a lot more experience.

But i well happy that we have a fine young player waiting to fit the space.

• Agree 1

I've seen Shinnie play more often than Gillet and am more than happy with his contribution, is Gillet a better option? I don't know but I know a man that does.

I'm a man that does!! Shinnie has done very well, but a fit gillet has got to be first choise left back... he certainly has more pace than shinnie, and a lot more experience.

The man I was referring to is the man who makes those decisions, not an armchair manager.

The man I was referring to is the man who makes those decisions, not an armchair manager.

:doh: never....

Is Shinnie staying with the club?

Hope so. You'd have to imagine though that Golly could be off in January.

There's a two and a half year professional contract on Bennets desk waiting for Shinnie's signature. As this is a big step up from the youth contract he's been on I would imagine he'll sign.