FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fans

Sean93

It's pretty much the same voice that's doing it. He seems to think he's clever..

Its terrible i appreciate its football its apart of the football to abuse other team but some of the stuff they come out with is outrageous.

Interesting to note out of the lads at the back not a high % are at away games strange supposed to be 'loyal army...'

Section G certainly has the potential. There's a fair wee collection of singers in there and almost double the gathering that I had expected. The chants were flowing at the beginning - but lets face it - there has to be summat going on down on the pitch to rev up any atmosphere and that was sadly lacking last nite. But there was no overt slagging off or venom - only some frustration and no feckin wonder.

Think Dalneigh Caley summed it up when he said the atmosphere rises when you are winning although I would say that the atmosphere rises when you are given some entertainment or some hope - without Hayes that is simply nondescript.

But give Section G a bit of a boost with some attacking football and it deffo has the potential to match the Away support.

But Respect to the Killie boys - for a Wednesday nite in mid December that was some turn up and some feckin noise.

• Agree 1

Non of them work much n it was double gyro week I believe. On the no venom do you think it was ok to tell bell his mum was getting raped n tag teamed? N when Gil was on the you've not got a foreskin n chanting "Jew" was ok to do? I don't mind the language or the **** taking but there is a line of commen sense... that lad crossed it IMHO, also the Shinnie bashing n Foran your **** is also abit far... correct me if I'm wrong..

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Non of them work much n it was double gyro week I believe. On the no venom do you think it was ok to tell bell his mum was getting raped n tag teamed? N when Gil was on the you've not got a foreskin n chanting "Jew" was ok to do? I don't mind the language or the **** taking but there is a line of commen sense... that lad crossed it IMHO, also the Shinnie bashing n Foran your **** is also abit far... correct me if I'm wrong..

I dont think your wrong George and I'd go further and say that if I heard rascist remarks being directed and players, such as you've described, I'd be chatting with the first policeman I came across and pointing out the offender regardless of which team he or she purports to support.

• Agree 1

Non of them work much n it was double gyro week I believe

I stand at the back of section G and know most people that stand there and would love to see you prove that we dont work much. Alot of people there have full time jobs so your talking rubbish

Interesting to note out of the lads at the back not a high % are at away games strange supposed to be 'loyal army...'

All the lads i go to games with have hardly missed an away game this season so again another person talking crap.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

This is getting a bit polarised (again) I agree that Chants about Bell's maw are distasteful, but chucking insults back about workshy youth and being snide about who supports who, when and why ain't going to help. The "venomous" one was off to my left and up the back and again, I'd rather he learned a new sweary word to counteract the constant use of the C word. If you have a problem with any of that section, have a word - they are not confrontational or stupid and have reacted positively at any time I've said anything to them. I think there was an element of "humour" about the Blumenshtein chants, but it was a bit convoluted for my taste and ceratainly not aimed in any antisemitic way that I could discern. That way lies madness, and i think that us old timers would have been in there sorting them out had it been the case. They are tiresome at times, but vicious they are not. Next time, just have a word - I'll back you up.

• Agree 1

The gyro dig was aimed at IHEs comment about the away ends great turn out for a mid week evening game on a cold night... I happen to know a few at the back too n know most are gainfully employed.

As a youngling from the back do to think that the complete potty mouth is right in nothing off to fellow fans that sit a wee bit down from the "boys" and the direct racist and religious digs towards out players n the personal family digs at the opposition? It shows the entire section in a bad light...

This is getting a bit polarised (again) I agree that Chants about Bell's maw are distasteful, but chucking insults back about workshy youth and being snide about who supports who, when and why ain't going to help. The "venomous" one was off to my left and up the back and again, I'd rather he learned a new sweary word to counteract the constant use of the C word. If you have a problem with any of that section, have a word - they are not confrontational or stupid and have reacted positively at any time I've said anything to them. I think there was an element of "humour" about the Blumenshtein chants, but it was a bit convoluted for my taste and ceratainly not aimed in any antisemitic way that I could discern. That way lies madness, and i think that us old timers would have been in there sorting them out had it been the case. They are tiresome at times, but vicious they are not. Next time, just have a word - I'll back you up.

see above about the workshy, jade from big brother springs to mind re the antysimatic. I have said before to be met with the bird and followed by smart arse comments, asking for trouble, if I was ten years younger n didn't have MS the young man wouldn't be so cocky next time let's just say. I think 99.9% of the lads at the back are fantastic but as usual it only takes one.

Makes Richie Foran is a Doughnut seem tame now. Im suprised there is not a whole thread to boot. I agree that Jew taunts are uncalled for and very stupid. Ah well kids will be kids

Non of them work much n it was double gyro week I believe

I stand at the back of section G and know most people that stand there and would love to see you prove that we dont work much. Alot of people there have full time jobs so your talking rubbish

All the lads i go to games with have hardly missed an away game this season so again another person talking crap.

Calm down son. It was VERY obvious that he was talking about killie fans. I got it on the first read. Get back on the peace pipe!