FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Blackpool fined

WYNESS101

I think its a damn disgrace that the EPL should be dictating what players a manager chooses for the team. They all play for that team so what's the problem? And it makes it even worse that Blackpool almost beat the Vile....erm...I mean the Villa with a, so called, weakened team.

• Agree 1

What a joke. Any club should be able to pick anyone from their squad. If their in the squad then they should be allowed to play. Is there any rules about how many changes you are allowed to make from one game to another? I don't think so! Seems the EPL bosses are just as bad as the SPL cronies.

WASNT Holloway offering to resign a few months back over something else. Its almost as if he needs his ego massaged!

Anyhoo...i think the decision sucks.....any registered player for a club should be allowed to play in any game. I dont suppose managers willingly set out to loose games. There must have been a reason why he didnt send out his strongest team