FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Terry Butchers Autobiography

ICTPaisley

Has anyone read it? I recieved it as a christmas present and have just managed to get round to finishing it off. Although the book ends with him at Motherwell after our first season in the SPL i thought it was an interesting read and as i am only 24 it gave me an insight into his earlier experiences managing Coventry as player manager at the age of 31 and then again at Sunderland. I always associated him with being England captain as well but now know he only captained England 7 times out of the 70 odd caps he earned.

He also mentions early in his career that players should NOT be allowed fast food, quite a change now from those chippy runs after away days now.

Has anyone read it? I recieved it as a christmas present and have just managed to get round to finishing it off. Although the book ends with him at Motherwell after our first season in the SPL i thought it was an interesting read and as i am only 24 it gave me an insight into his earlier experiences managing Coventry as player manager at the age of 31 and then again at Sunderland. I always associated him with being England captain as well but now know he only captained England 7 times out of the 70 odd caps he earned.

He also mentions early in his career that players should NOT be allowed fast food, quite a change now from those chippy runs after away days now.

Dont think a fish supper should be classed as fast food.

Dont think a fish supper should be classed as fast food.

Never been but just thought they would deep fry their fish.