FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

NAPS MID WEEK

Gringo

There are quite a few Div 1, 2 and 3 games in Mid-week....would like me to run these mid-week fixtures as Week 23??

I'll have the odds posted by Monday eve if its a goer...just don't want to run it without asking as folk could lose out because they weren't expecting a game.

Edited by Gringo

Right then Punters...I think, to keep it fair, maybe we'd best skip this idea on this occasion. I'm conscious of the fact that some punters only log in to this (and other) forum(s) on a Friday evening or Saturday and don't take part or view during the week. Had I spotted these up and coming fixtures earlier, folk could have been tipped off on Saturday. Maybe one for the future so I'll try to pay attention. I know there is no major prize for the NAPS this season but I'd like to keep it fair all the same and give those that play each week a decent chance.

Thanks to those he responded...'see' you back here on Saturday.

Gringo