Ayrshire away day

12th Man

Well, were down to the final away day before the split, with all to play for and its in Ayrshire too.

How about mustering the mighty ICT army and lay siege to the village called Kilmarnock next weekend.

With a gap opening up between 5th and 6th place in the league table this may be the most important away game before the end of the season.

Try your best not to miss it and make it an Ayrshire away day to remember.

Well, were down to the final away day before the split, with all to play for and its in Ayrshire too.

How about mustering the mighty ICT army and lay siege to the village called Kilmarnock next weekend.

With a gap opening up between 5th and 6th place in the league table this may be the most important away game before the end of the season.

For us to overtake Motherwell all three games are 'most important'. Killie are looking to top DU. They know they are safe in top six so have no real pressure on them so thats going to be a hard one for us. I can see Well going 4 clear of us today so the fight will be tough. Mind you my predictions have been wrong in the past.

For us to overtake Motherwell all three games are 'most important'. Killie are looking to top DU. They know they are safe in top six so have no real pressure on them so thats going to be a hard one for us. I can see Well going 4 clear of us today so the fight will be tough. Mind you my predictions have been wrong in the past.

Just trying to rally the troops for what is looking to be the most important away game of the season.

When and where will the supporters bus arrive in Kilmarnock, I have a kids free weekend and would like to make the most of it. A wee shwallay before the game would be good.

Think the bus goes straight to stadium. 200 miles almost at an average of 40 mph allowing for roadworks, a quick pee stop at Perth at the dreaded Ayrshire average speed camera's I'd say you'll arrive at the stadium around half two. Quick pint at stadium bar or hotel maybe.

Already checked into my hotel in Ayr thanks to the manager being an ICT fan. Bookie then the Hunting Lodge................don't know if the wife would approve of the "fanny by gaslight" exploits :tongueincheek:

No goals for Rooney... Good game?

Very poor fayre given what was at stake. We looked good for about fifteen minutes and then the wheels came off and it looked like a laid back end of season stroll in the sun.

So frustrating with many wayward passes and being honest some players appearing to lack interest. Team selection; no Duncan and Munro, really baffles me with Cox and Ross struggling in midfield and Tokely covering every blade of grass to prop up the defence.

All in all glad it's over and if this is what to expect when the stakes are high I won't be attending any SPL post split games this season.

What a contrast from our "day out" in Ayrshire this time last season.