Glasgow City

PaderbornCaley

If anyone is in the Glasgow area tomorrow and fancy watching a Champions League Quarter Final, then head along to Petershill Park (Springburn). Glasgow Cty (ladies football team) are at home to German opposition, and two in a row European Champions. It was 10-0 to the Germans in the first leg, so expect some goals!

p.s. the bar is open throughout the game and it's quite cheap, I discovered when they played the Icelandics in the last round! My work colleague plays for City so I like to show my support. Should be arond 600 at the game.

6pm kick off.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Glasgow City are and have been the best team in the womens spl for ages. But both Rangers and Celtic also have teams in the league, so it not a united Glasgow team, so they must be the Queens Park or Partick Thistle of the league. Think Inverness are 8th or 9th in the league, clear of relegation but a good bit adrift from the top teams