FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SPL betting

12th Man

Can anyone give me a good definition of a 'winning the league without the old firm' bet.

Is this coming third in the league or will all points scored against the OF be excluded which may change positions.

If E/W is added will this in its simplest form mean a payout for coming 4th in the league?

ICT win the league 2500/1 :rotflmao:

ICT win without the OF 200/1 :ponder:

As above but the best payout with E/W option, 125/1 & 1/3 of payout for E/W (1ST OR 2ND) :question:

Top six 9/2 :thumbup:

I was thinking of a wee bet, just a few quid,going by the odds a lot of bookies have written ICT off, St Mirren gets 40/1 for a win without the OF :blink:

Was pondering over this after seeing ICT play Motherwell and didnt manage to get any bets on before the Killy game.

Im not expecting a payout but the odds are very good at the minute for a small bet which can be forgotten about.

A ?1 e/w bet(?2) would pay back ?168.67 for 3rd and ?42.67 for 4th in the league.

Thats if I have got it right.

For me its not about making money off the back of ICT or pressuring them to make me some cash but I would like to stick 2 fingers up at the bookies for not taking us seriously.

• 2 months later...