FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aberdeen Tickets

BornCaley

I'm pretty sure we've sold out against Aberdeen before or at least come close to. Sure the fixture doesn't have the same attraction as it did in our first few seasons in the SPL but it's definitely been all ticket previously.

Happy to be corrected though.

Two days till christmas and I have time on my hands.....................Since coming into the SPL our biggest home crowd, at TCS, against Aberdeen was 7368 in 05/06 season. Since then we've been around the 6000 mark. Rangers, I believe, are the only team to have sold us out.

Interestingly, on the subject of crowds, our average home crowd in our first full season at TCS was 5016. Our last full season (10/11) was 4495 and the average so far this season is 4103. What I wonder is the drop in average attendances due to less ICT support or are less visiting fans travelling?

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Two days till christmas and I have time on my hands.....................Since coming into the SPL our biggest home crowd, at TCS, against Aberdeen was 7368 in 05/06 season. Since then we've been around the 6000 mark. Rangers, I believe, are the only team to have sold us out.

Interestingly, on the subject of crowds, our average home crowd in our first full season at TCS was 5016. Our last full season (10/11) was 4495 and the average so far this season is 4103. What I wonder is the drop in average attendances due to less ICT support or are less visiting fans travelling?

Its not a full season yet so we dont really have true figure to take stock against and you havent taken into consideration our games in the top six, as for away supporters if big teams are doing well they bring a good support and the big clubs have hardly set the heather alight so far so the fans havent turned up.