FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotty

Deep breath.................AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

That's better, just needed that. We are like headless chickens, yet we still had a few half snippets that went abegging. The usual crap passing, poor shooting, aimless punts and inability to finish off moves, it's so frustrating it really is annoying.

• Agree 1

I thought Hayes would have been a good buy for Rangers. However, I look at him against Kerkar and the Algerian - a bit-part player - looks in a different class. Sure, Kerkar has better players around him but there's been no final ball from Hayes.

Pass marks for Williams and Esson. Sympathy votes for Tansey, Mackay and Foran for at least trying. Ross, Hayes and Tade - hopeless. Contributed very little of interest. Sutherland and Doran must be looking on hopefully. Tokely has to come back to lead the defence again - either at RB or CB. Doesn't matter. A presence was missed.

Well that was sh#te, end of!!

It's one of those games where you just rip it up and move on, we can take nothing positive from that performance at all and the only thing TB should learn from it is that his constant changing of team selections isn't working and we need some leadership and experience at the back.

We've now conceded more goals this season so far than the whole of last season, not good enough by a long way

I have to say.....the football i have seen on show this season....is as dire as anything i have ever seen from an ICT team. Really Bleak...no wonder punters are staying away...they are not being entertained!

• Agree 1

It probably was a little optimistic to think that we had a good chance of winning today - that's still a pretty decent Rangers team when you put aside the upheavals at the club - but the ICT performance was disappointing by any standards. Given the fact that so many of our current squad are on short term or loan deals anyway, we won't have much choice but to overhaul the squad for next season, but it's frustrating to think that we could be in this sort of situation for the foreseeable future and possibly never return to the sort of settled, gradually-evolving squad that we had for so long.

Edited by alternative maryhill
  • Agree 1