FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

DUFC V ICT - matchday thread

Scotty

Guest Arab4Ever

I see you played the last 15 mins without a captain as well as Wilson threw it at Brown who turfed it into the net.

On a side note I am glad Brewster failed to sign Black. Looked nothing but a dirty wee tyke intent on injuring someone and he didnt look that good a footballer either. I'l admit that Brown is an exceptional keeper though, your best player yesterday surely?

I see you played the last 15 mins without a captain as well as Wilson threw it at Brown who turfed it into the net.

On a side note I am glad Brewster failed to sign Black. Looked nothing but a dirty wee tyke intent on injuring someone and he didnt look that good a footballer either. I'l admit that Brown is an exceptional keeper though, your best player yesterday surely?

Blackie may be off form just now but he is a good player as he showed you at Tannadice last season in our 4-2 win :003:  You are right, however, about Brown.  :001:

Just going to copy what I put on P & B

Complete and utter bollocks.

Scored against the run of play and the proceeded to do pretty much f'ck all for the rest of the game bar one chance in the 2nd half from Dargo which went wide. That was never a penalty for us in the 2nd half either.

Hunt was fantastic and though I thought he was about 5 days offside for their first Yinited goal I have been told otherwise - about to watch the highlights on ******* (Since watched it and he was clearly onside).

As metioned Dougal was utterly dispicable with his performance. The worst decision came when Robson elbowed Rankin full in the face but only got booked.

Good to see another childish dig about the size of team x's away support.

ICT are now relegation material. FACT! I seriously cannot think of a single good thing about our performance yesterday.

Only plus points from the day was getting in for a child thus saving £10 and the stunning policewoman who was keeping an eye on us during the game.

Killie will thump us next week.

**Advertising the location of illegal material is as good as giving a link - CaleyD**

Haven't been on P&B for ages. Don't really have time either. Hope you rubbed it in about the travelling our fans have to do, not just up the A9 like all the others  do for their bi-annual piss-up and day out.

Anyway we had as many there yesterday as Motherwell had at ours last week, probably more. And the United crowd yesterday was pretty desperate was it not?

Also what about all the Arabs in the Fox stand yesterday, shouting for a passback when Granty kneed it back to Broonie.

Haven't been on P&B for ages. Don't really have time either. Hope you rubbed it in about the travelling our fans have to do, not just up the A9 like all the others  do for their bi-annual piss-up and day out.

Anyway we had as many there yesterday as Motherwell had at ours last week, probably more. And the United crowd yesterday was pretty desperate was it not?

Also what about all the Arabs in the Fox stand yesterday, shouting for a passback when Granty kneed it back to Broonie.

The crowd thing is tiring now so I normally let it go - considering about 200 of us made mroe noise than 4,800 Arabs I think that's all the satisfaction I need with regards to crowds  :004:

I had to have that passback rule explained to me as I thought it was one as well at first!  :015:

Guest Arab4Ever

Can you explain the passback rule to me please?

Completely unrelated but one of my mates saw 2 ICT supporters buses at about 9.30 and about 10 miles out of perth. Pretty early start like...

It's only a pass back if the pass is made with the players foot so I was told.

That is correct.  However, occasionally a passback can be given if the ball comes off another part of the body if the referee considers it as circumnavigating the law, such as chipping the ball up and heading it back.

Mantis & RiG have summed up our performance to a T. Where has our passing game gone and keeping the ball on the ground. Samuel ripped our defence apart in the first 20 minutes, and why United stopped goving him the ball after that beats me! Time to stop lumping the ball up the park and replace Bayne with Wyness.

Ive been saying for weeks and weeks that Bayne/Dargo aint working... need to change it - soon.

I thought when CC said last week that he was thinking about changes that this is what he meant, alas it was not.

Maybe on saturday we can start playing on the ground again.

I dont think Bayne is playing badly but the with him in the team the temption is there to hoof it up to him.  Bayne won the flick ons on numerous occasions but we lost possesion. He needs to hold up the ball and create a second phase of attack.  Black and rankin were bypassed for most of the game.  Only remember one ball into the strikers feet which no use when you have a talent like dargo.

Caff played well and put in some great tackles but the loss of dods aerial ability and strength was missed.  Every corner was carnage.  The second goal is amatuer.

Dougal would have been as useful if he swapped places with his namesake in the magic roundabout