FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Wednesday's Nessie Mascot

...some people just aren't willing and/or able to admit when they screw up, choosing instead to blame others and continue in the belief that any further comment or questioning by others is somehow pointless or insignificant...que sera.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nessie Mascot, I hope you dont mind me calling you Nessie mascot, its just like the majority of the public I dont have a clue who you are anyway, Just wanted to say your a natural and keep up the good work. Thats assuming you view this website from time to time.

As for the opening post I am a wee bit confused for the request to name the mascot, as a fan was curious as to what the name of the mascot was? Why not be honest and state that you would like to announce who the mascot is and would anyone like to assist.

But I cant really complain, were all equal on this site, as we all pay our way to go and watch ICT.

Not sure why Nessie didn't make an appearance, but Terry did confirm that Nessie was one member of the team who would definitely be offered a contract extension :-)

...some people just aren't willing and/or able to admit when they screw up, choosing instead to blame others and continue in the belief that any further comment or questioning by others is somehow pointless or insignificant...que sera.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kettle - pot analogy or a clever dig at Terry Butcher ?!!

OK IHE, you got me.

Although the kettle - pot analogy was blindingly obvious, I was actually doing one o them psychological experiments. The idea was I would pick a quote and laugh at it, and then record the reaction. Hell, the last time I did it, I was accused of calling someone a pr!ck - not something I would ever do.

But hey, that's research, and we're all a lot wiser for it!

Great to see the augmentation of psychological experimentation being utilised on this forum. My reading of the response was that the repressed perception of Terry B, deep in the denial vaults of CaleyD's unconcious matter, being communicated in a rather reactive formation manner.

But hey I have recently been deemed to be a pr1ck as well !!