FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Open Letter from Kenny Cameron

CaleyD

Open letter to the fans from ICTFC chairman Kenny Cameron:

The Rangers situation has resulted in a huge volume of letters, emails and phone calls to me from Caley Thistle supporters -- so many that I cannot reply individually, though all have been given due consideration and the board fully appreciates our fans' strength of feeling on the issue.

Similarly, all the posts on the fans' website have been noted. This week we consulted with the Supporters Trust, whose input is particularly important to us.

It is fair to say that those who say that Rangers have been punished sufficiently are in an extremely small minority of all the representations received.

The directors of the club have taken all the comments on board. Our final decision on the issue will be taken based on the views of supporters and the Supporters Trust combined with what we think is best for our club from a business perspective and for Scottish football in general.

This is an extremely busy period, otherwise I would have taken time to reply to all of our fans who have taken the trouble to contact me. Their views will not be arbitrarily dismissed.

Meanwhile, as events continue to unfold, the board will continue to assess the situation on an ongoing basis.

Thanks for your input, Kenny Cameron

Site Admin Note: We have decided to post this as an announcement only and ask that people continue discussions on the existing thread at

Thank You.