FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

RESCHEDULED: FANS v LEGENDS - Sun 24th March

ICT Supporters Trust

Yes. Without a doubt. We'll sit down with the club as soon as we can and rearrange a date, and build a training schedule around that to give ourselves the maximum chance we can. All of those who signed up for the original game get "first dibs" on any rearranged date. I'll be in touch.

I know that Davie has communicated a couple of choice dates with the club, but it's ensuring we have use of the pitch (possibly floodlights too) and ensure we have a legends team.

It took a good 8 to 10 weeks to organize the original date. I would imagine the match to be played towards the back end of November, given that there are no games at TSC around that time.

PM Me your mobile number wyness. I dont have it in my phone.

• 3 weeks later...

Dates have been discussed with the club for the re-arranged fixture.

Confirmation of date is, however, yet to be recieved.

Those taking part will be first to know of the rescheduled date before mentioning the fixture on the forum.

New Date Confirmed.....

Match Kicks Off at 1:30pm on Sunday 9th December 2012

Spectator Entry by Donation on the Day

To apply, or get involved in sponsorship...or if you think you can assist in some other way....

contact Davie on 07884 224423

Alternatively, drop an e.mail to admin@ictst.co.uk and we'll have someone get back to you.

Let’s raise the roof and raise some cash

Caley Jags Together and Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC.

Further Details and Info...

http://ictsupporters...egends-09-12-12

• Agree 1

After Octobers postponement it's great to see this match getting the go ahead once more.

Although disappointed with the call off initially, no-one can control the weather.

It has, however, meant that a few more legends are able to free themselves up for involvement.

With the Boxing Night organised for Friday 7th, Hibs at TCS on Sat 8th and now the Fans V Legends on Sun 9th, it's shaping up to be an action packed weekend.

The Legends team is shaping up to be a strong one. They have 15 confirmed Legends already and a few others are willing to play their part should they be available. Here's a few names to tickle the taste buds and I think you'll agree it's shaping up to be a cracking line-up for the Fans to compete against.

Managed by our Third Division Winning Captain, Mike Noble, we'll see a legends team involving Jim Calder, Barry Wilson and Charlie Christie. Also taking part is former ICT Manager John Robertson, who will feature alongside Alan Hercher. The Legends' full line-up will be announced closer to match day, as will the names of all the fans taking part in what will be a fantastic day!

The Fans team is coming along nicely and they will not shy away from the challenge. They will have a formal training session on Thursday 6th December conducted by an ICT coach in preparation for the big day.

Kick Off for the match is SUNDAY 9th DECEMBER, 1330hrs and Spectator Entry is by Donation on the day.

• Agree 1

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now fully subscribed for this match, so applications are closed.

The fan squad, sponsored by The Castle Tavern, is: Jamie Fraser, Davie Brown, Paul Johnstone, Ross Paterson, Dominic Thomson, Lewis Kellacher, Struan Balfour, Alan Mair, Rob Wilson (captain) Jack Davis, Colin Clelland, Michael Martin, Iain McCallum, Davie Balfour and a special guest.

The Legends squad, managed by Mike Noble is: Jim Calder, Alan Hercher, Charlie Christie (captain) Daisy Ross, Colin Mitchell, Bruce McCraw, Mike Sanderson, Barry Wilson, John Robertson, Ross Jack, Mo MacMillan, Steve Mitchell, Graham Bayne, Danny MacDonald, Dean Bowern and David Bingham.

The match will kick off at 1:30, and we would love to see you at the game, so come along and cheer on your heroes of yesteryear and get a good laugh at the fans who try to match them. Entry is by donation, and all of the proceeds from this game will go directly to Caley Thistle through Caley Jags Together, improving facilities for the players and fans. Whatever you contribute will make a real difference on and off the pitch, so come along and give us your support, have a pie and a pint and join in the fun.

Caley Jags Together are also looking for some volunteers to help on the day and if you can help, give Davie a shout (PM me here, or call 07884 224423, or e-mail admin@ictst.co.uk.

Now, where did I put these boots......

Edited by davie
  • Agree 2

Having spoken to the club about our options for this we have taken the decision to postpone the match.

The club have been very helpful, but we feel that it's a no-brainer for us to postpone.  We'd far rather the ground staff have the extra day to prepare the pitch for the Cup Replay on Tuesday night, ensuring it is the best it can be following Saturdays SPL match versus Hibs.  The onset of the winter weather can make this a tough task at the best of times.

Unfortunate, but we're certain you will all understand and agree with our decision.

We won't be beaten and will look talk to Tommy and Kenny about options for the re-re-scheduled match in due course.

• 1 month later...

RE-RESCHEDULED

FANS v LEGENDS

SUNDAY 24TH MARCH - 1330KO

Following the two prior disappointments of postponing this match because of the weather, CaleyJagsTogether can now confirm the Fans V Legends match WILL GO AHEAD at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium on the date stated above.

The Fans Squad has so far suffered no omissions, and as far as CJT are aware, there are no drop outs from the Legends side either. (In fact, everyone seems to be well up for what's shaping up to be a cracking day of football and entertainment.

(Copied from Davie's previous post in November/December)

The fan squad, sponsored by The Castle Tavern, is: Jamie Fraser, Davie Brown, Paul Johnstone, Ross Paterson, Dominic Thomson, Lewis Kellacher, Struan Balfour, Alan Mair, Rob Wilson (captain) Jack Davis, Colin Clelland, Michael Martin, Iain McCallum, Davie Balfour and a special guest.

The Legends squad, managed by Mike Noble is: Jim Calder, Alan Hercher, Charlie Christie (captain) Daisy Ross, Colin Mitchell, Bruce McCraw, Mike Sanderson, Barry Wilson, John Robertson, Ross Jack, Mo MacMillan, Steve Mitchell, Graham Bayne, Danny MacDonald, Dean Bowern and David Bingham.

The match will kick off at 1:30, and we would love to see you at the game, so come along and cheer on your heroes of yesteryear and get a good laugh at the fans who try to match them. Entry is by donation, and all of the proceeds from this game will go directly to Caley Thistle through Caley Jags Together, improving facilities for the players and fans. Whatever you contribute will make a real difference on and off the pitch, so come along and give us your support, have a pie and a pint and join in the fun.

Caley Jags Together are also looking for some volunteers to help on the day and if you can help, give Davie a shout (PM me here, or call 07884 224423, or e-mail admin@ictst.co.uk.

• 1 month later...