FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk - New Ticket Info

Guest Fiona

Falkirk and local police are also advising the following:

Police are advising members of the public about new parking restrictions in and around Falkirk Stadium.

The restrictions include additional double yellow lines at junctions and local streets near the stadium and the introduction of urban clearways on main roads.

[attach=1]

‘Urban Clearways’ prohibit vehicles from parking, waiting or stopping on roads that are subject to restrictions. The clearways – enforced at all times - replace the lines of cones previously placed on Laurieston Bypass, Northern Distributor Road, Grangemouth Road and Falkirk Road.

Sergeant Jim Allan, of the Road Policing Unit, said: “These new restrictions will not only assist in maintaining public access but also help to promote road safety and prevent indiscriminate and inconsiderate parking.

“Where motorists park, wait or stop vehicles in contravention of the restrictions they will be moved, may be issued with fixed penalty tickets, reported to the procurator fiscal and may have their vehicle, if left unattended, removed.”

Basically, the 'new' info is to say that tickets will be available at Falkirk after 2pm on Saturday - as posted in a previous thread.

Here is the main information:

- Tickets available from Away Ticket booth after 2.00pm on match day

- Adult £19.00

- Concession £13.00 (over 60 and under 16 only)

- No Student Prices

- Falkirk do not participate in the U-12 passport scheme.

*Click*

Are we being charged more for sitting in the same stand as them? We certainly don't get the Main Stand which you see in the left of the picture on the Falkirk site so it looks like we are getting charged £19 for sitting in a stand that the Home fans are getting into for £13.

EDIT:

The particular page on the Falkirk site is regarding Home admission only so the prices on the ICT site are correct  :003:

Here is the 'same' information from Falkirks site.

Falkirk V Inverness C.T

Saturday 30th December 2006, 3pm Kick off

IMPORTANT***Remember and keep your ticket stubs for the CISCup-tie ticket sale***

Tickets for this game are still on sale:

Friday 29th Dec   10am-5pm

Saturday 30th Dec (Match day)   10am-2.30pm

Prices

Main Stand

Prime - £21

Adult - £19

Concession - £13

Primary School - £11

Temporary Stand South & East

Adult - £13

Concession - £9

Primary School - £5

*Click*

Are we being charged more for sitting in the same stand as them? We certainly don't get the Main Stand which you see in the left of the picture on the Falkirk site so it looks like we are getting charged £19 for sitting in a stand that the Home fans are getting into for £13.

Caley fans are in the North stand mate, which is the permanent one behind the goals.

Falkirk fans are in the Main Stand and the temp stands at the south end and the east side.

PS My mate was down at the stadium today for tickets and ws told ICT had sold only 45 at lunchtime today, will there be a late rush on the day?

Aye Keith just got in touch with me on P & B Ceske - I'm still delirious from Wednesday! :004:

I don't think people will have bought any because of lack of time I guess for one. Hopefully there will be enough on the go on Saturday. Only 30 odd went down on the SC bus to Dunfermline but there were a lot more who arrived by other means to boost the travelling support that day to 250 - 300 which is good for us.

Aye Keith just got in touch with me on P & B Ceske - I'm still delirious from Wednesday! :004:

I don't think people will have bought any because of lack of time I guess for one. Hopefully there will be enough on the go on Saturday. Only 30 odd went down on the SC bus to Dunfermline but there were a lot more who arrived by other means to boost the travelling support that day to 250 - 300 which is good for us.

Cool.

Yeah watched the match on Setanta, Rankins goal was a peach!

Not sure what the total crowd will be, maybe 4500-5000 max.

I don't know how to feel about the game.

On one hand we have been very inconsistent this season so we could lose despite beating Rangers the other night.

On the other hand Scott Higgins is playing  :015:

who cares how much it costs, there was an atm on northbridge tonight (edinburgh) giving out £20 notes instead of £10's, somebody obviously filled the thing wrong.  a couple of mates and myself found a women who kept checking her balance, couldnt figure out what she was doing, she told us she got £60 for a £30 withdrawl.  had a go myself and hooray, return train and match ticket for tomorrow paid for.

didnt want to overdo it, even though im not a royal bank customer and theres virtually zip chance of them getting the money back (there mustve been about 300 people queing (+few fights) an hour later when we went past again!), its still robbing 'em.  two of the people i was with went a bit mental with it but they can do whatever they want, a **** of alot of people wouldve taken advantage.  at least they gave £20 to a homeless guy sitting next to the machine and i bought him fags.

actually one of the funniest things ive seen in a long long time was the same begger about an hour later, he mustve had about three hundred quid in his hand

buckfast.jpg

You can be sure the RBS will pursue the retrieval of the cash.  They will have a note of every card/account who benefited from the error.  If you benefit from an ATM error and do not bring it to the attention of the bank or your own bank then you are (in the eyes of the law) guilty of theft - it's the same with any "Bank Error in Your Favour"

I don't know how to feel about the game.

On one hand we have been very inconsistent this season so we could lose despite beating Rangers the other night.

On the other hand Scott Higgins is playing  :015:

Nah Jeroen Lambers will be back in

I don't think it would have mattered what keeper you had in today.

You can be sure the RBS will pursue the retrieval of the cash.  They will have a note of every card/account who benefited from the error.  If you benefit from an ATM error and do not bring it to the attention of the bank or your own bank then you are (in the eyes of the law) guilty of theft - it's the same with any "Bank Error in Your Favour"

But if you're playing monopoly you get to keep a £200 "bank error in your favour"

I'ts not like you have to  "go to jail"

(Jb- down the Old Kent Rd)  :004:

spoke to a guy back home about this (works for the rbs) and that situation happens on average about 20 times a year!  he says it sounds like a simple case of some monkey putting 20's in the 10's slot but also said its unusal that it would go unreported long enough for a crowd of hundreds to get involved.  the rbs will only persue their own customers who abused the machine and in the event an account takking hundreds they might get the police involved.  the last word on it from the man in the know is that theyre insured to the nadsacks against these kinds of mistakes and at worst only lost between 2-3k from the atm, which is less than the cost of retrieving the money.

all that i hope is the case!  unless they actually want there £30 back, which will be fine too.

its just a shame i didnt spend the money on something more worthwhile.