FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Black a liability

EWS

In my opinion the way to sort Black out is fine him 2 weeks wages after today and up till the end of the season fine him half wages for a yellow card and 2 weeks for a red. This will make him think a bit more and save the club some money aswell.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much of an effect must this be having on CC's gameplans and tactics.

CC must have to allow for substituting IB in every match thereby reducing the number of options available for other substitutions during the game !

Does CC then have to alter the style of play/gameplan once IB is off? 

I would expect IB will be fined and dropped after this latest incident.

Guest Arab4Ever

In my opinion the way to sort Black out is fine him 2 weeks wages after today and up till the end of the season fine him half wages for a yellow card and 2 weeks for a red. This will make him think a bit more and save the club some money aswell.

Its really not that easy. He may be a footballer but hes still the subject of employement law so unless its in his contract you sadly cant do that.

Rather oddly, just as the BBC did earlier, the SoS lists Blacks bookings in the 17th and 46th minute. So the booking for kicking the first ball was actually his second? I don't mind him getting booked any other time.

According to Scotland on Sunday, Black had to be physically restrained by 3 stewards to prevent him attacking the ref as they went up the tunnel....

I've got a feeling we haven't heard the last of this incident, and yesterday was probably Black's last game for ICT......  :020:

Rather oddly, just as the BBC did earlier, the SoS lists Blacks bookings in the 17th and 46th minute. So the booking for kicking the first ball was actually his second? I don't mind him getting booked any other time.

Think that "17" is probably a typo, Rig... maybe should have read "47"

After watching the incident on Setanta last night (I wasn't at the game)

I feel the whole thing has been blown out of proportion, I appreciate that it's very annoying when you've spent all the money, time and effort going to the match,and that Black has a duty to behave.

I can't believe he'll be sacked for this. I'd like him to be heavily fined and Christie to tell him that this behaviour at Inverness will not be tolerated.

Blackie is young and a great talent, hopefully the management can give him a bit of guidence, begfore any thoughts of booting him.

You know what will happen if he were released...he end up being a thorn in our flesh playing for some other club.

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

Blackies disciplinary record has evidently deterioated since CC took over - maybe CC cannot control him , maybe Blackie doesnt have enough respect for CC, maybe blackie is looking for a get out clause from his contract, maybe TCS is descending in to anarchy?

Who knows only senior management have the answers ?

I don't think I'm just reacting to a bad result, but I'm with the majority who think enough is enough when it comes to Black's antics.  He must have the worst disiplinary record in Scottish football, and yesterday's petulance is just the last straw.  I say get shot of him now, if we can get some dough for him, although I suspect his poor temperament will put many managers off him and have an adverse affect on his potential value.  I'm not with those 'give him another chance, he's only young' softies.  He has been playing SPL football for nearly 3 years now and should have learned how to behave by now.  Get him out!

Guest donmac298

Not so long ago people were saying Blackie should be in the Scotland squad.  No doubt Walter Smith has already dismissed this idea. 

Guest Suspicious Mind

maybe Black is a wee fanny that needs a reality check?

Spot on and quote of the topic for me!

Also, he's not a kid any more. Anthony Stokes (18) is a kid, Blackie (21) is not.

No more excuses about petty referees or youthful inexperience, he's been around full time football since he was in his mid teens and knows what's expected. He chooses to let his team mates and supporters down, not the coaches or the referees. Too much time has been spent nursing his ego and wiping his ar$e. It's time for him to grow up, shot up and put up!

Feel better now......

Having just returned home I remember Cloughie grabbing Kennie Burns by the nads and turning him into a top class well disciplined player.

Perhaps Pele with his experience of delinquent bahaviour could get to the root of Black's persistent problem but I have to sympathise with Charlie and Donald. Two weeks ago I suspect Black was warned about his shirt throwing at Dunfermline and in my view he was at times very visionary and creative against Rangers. Nevertheless he fell foul of immaturity with his booking.

Only he can grow up. Only he can understand why he has learned bad behaviour although certain managers or advisers could gradually strike out and improve the problem areas. Maybe a course of hypnosis could turn him into a more rounded individual of great value to the Club.

Who would be a football manager?

I said it before... I'll say it again for the hard of thinking... Charlie should be consulting Darren Dods and his team-mates as to whether Blackie is an asset or a liability to the team.... I would hope that they (the players) are already laying it on the line to the "enfant de terrible"

Trying to work out how long Black will be suspended for.

By my calculations (and no doubt they are probably wrong) he will only miss 1 game becuase of the red card but if he is booked 1 more time he will miss a further 3 games. I think?

He is skillful, passionate, determined and a feckin winner.

Not when he's sitting in the fecking stand, or even worse fartin' about in the feckin dressing room for half a game with his team down to ten men..... :020:

But he is skillful & passionate... reminds me a lot of myself at that age...!!  :022: