FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Happy NewYear

Guest Cotter

This is to every one who uses the site & runs the site. The banter & the craic is brilliant :025:.

All the best for 2007, i hope the next year is what you want it to be. :drinking08:

Guest eriboll

Happy New Year to everyone from here aswell.

Best wishes to the ICT player who scores the winner tomorrow and all the rest who keep St Mirren out.

Good Luck :022:

Aw the best when it comes folks,hope 2007 is onwards and upwards for you's and just a wee bit of upwards for us would do me

Might be along tommorow dependant on condition after tonight,weather,time hame etc ,etc, etc,

right, awa for a tinny, c ya's ah later  :021:

I agree with Cotter.... It's a brilliant site... best in the SPL...  :003:

Big thanks to Scotty & Don for keeping HMS Sneck afloat & putting up with the odd ill-considered comment.... Well done guys.....  :021:

My best wishes for 2007 to all the new friends I have made on this site..  :022:  and to the many, many more enemies....!!! 

Happy New Year to one and all - friends, acquaintances or otherwise  :004: - Its not midnight here yet but most of our users are at least 30 minutes into it so hope the heads arent too sore in the morn  :002:

Happy New Year evrybody hope 2007 is good for you all, lets hope for a great result today and heres to another year of fun and frolics on here, cheers to you guys who make this thing work for us all,

Dmacca  :021:

Happy New Year from the Stevie family in Argyll

All the best in 2007 to all members

Slainte mhath

A few drams tonight made all the more enjoyable with todays result !

Ill second that Stevie good job done today.  Macca

Happy New Year to one and all.

A bit late maybe but that's because of the different time zone and on account of the fact that I have to get to the post office with this letter by boat on account of the floods an all in Western Canada.

First time I saw a black bear doing the breast stroke fer heaven's sake. Made me shift I can tell you.

Anyway there it is -it's off  now- ...Slainthe.

S.P.