FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Dundee

Renegade

I don't think we'll see many changes - last season for the games against Arbroath and Stenhousmuir we only made a couple of switches.

I wouldn't mind seeing Agdeistein and Polwarth getting a run out, in place of McKay and Vincent.  Esson to come back into goals as well.

• Agree 2

I will copy and paste my comment from the sheep v ict thread since It is relevent(we should be looking foward)!

Perfect opportunity to try out some of our new signings instead of using if it aint broke dont fix it approach I think it is time to give some of the new boys a chance (agdestein , greenhalgh , watkins) and give some of our starting 11 a seat on the bench!

the way TB was talking last week it sounds like a lot of the new transfers are raring to go and give our usual suspects a run for thier money but IF we did this would it be better to do v dundee or hibs and who would we put on the bench? :ponder:

Edited by tm4tj

I don't think we'll see many changes - last season for the games against Arbroath and Stenhousmuir we only made a couple of switches.

I wouldn't mind seeing Agdeistein and Polwarth getting a run out, in place of McKay and Vincent.  Esson to come back into goals as well.

Agree. I'd like to see Ryan Christie involved too. Didn't he hit a hat trick against the Partick u20s?

To play the same side is good thinking, not only does it give these players a chance to prove the defeat was a one off but it will give them the confidence to go out there and play real football. Once the goals come T B  will ring the changes and give some of the bench committee a chance to show what they have come here to do.

So same starting eleven for me will do fine.

Only one change - Devine in for Warren.

Slightly surprised, also slightly disappointed - there are several players on the bench who showed real potential in pre-season, and it would have been interesting to see how they would have got on tonight.

Still, in Terry we trust. Maybe wants to give the first choice 11 the chance to show a big improvement on Saturday's game at the earliest possible opportunity.

Will probably be classified as old fashioned but I personally am not a fan of rotation. Makes sense to keep on playing the same team as often as possible when you can. TB would also have been on a hiding to nothing if he experimented and took us out of a competition we clearly view as being important in many ways.