FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

Putting aside the "agreed terms" story that broke on Monday, it is a credit to all parties concerned that nothing has leaked out and nobody really has a clue what has been going on for the last couple of days.

"Agreed terms" story aside, we know TB is in talks with hibs. Keeping people dangling won't win any goodwill on either side.

This is all very interesting! I'd be delighted if my £100 bet on Terry leaving was lost.

Mind you - I'd think about taking the BBC to court to recoup my losses for reporting Butcher had agreed terms as a 'fact' - when in reality it was something that was obviously just pure sensationalist conjecture!

Actually, I wouldn't bother with the BBC as I'd be too busy opening red wine to celebrate...paid for on my credit card obviously!

• Agree 1

If I can share a wee conversation with you. Yesterday Mo & Steve had the day off & were walking along with Fritz by the canal who couldn`t

help overhearing how if Big Ears got the chance to take over Mo would be more than happy!

Think of this what you may-I will try enlighten you further :whistle: later      

hi Heelanders, I come in peace. Hibernian man, ST holder at E'Road , and I would be happy to see Butcher as our new man, but the cheap journalism from the BBC is bloody disgusting these days.that little dick young has a lot to answer for! hope this situation is sorted before the game this weekend. the performances we've put on in Inversneckie have been abysmal over the years, but the squad we have at the moment are a good manager away from being a guid team. I don't fancy a Hibs victory against you, possibly a draw. we've lost to M'well 1 nil twice, we should have murdered that gorgie mob twice but did not, we were good against Celtic,stole the points at Partick but as said, a guid manager can change this, easily with a bit of tweeking.

• Agree 2

hi Heelanders, I come in peace. Hibernian man, ST holder at E'Road , and I would be happy to see Butcher as our new man, but the cheap journalism from the BBC is bloody disgusting these days.that little dick young has a lot to answer for! hope this situation is sorted before the game this weekend. the performances we've put on in Inversneckie have been abysmal over the years, but the squad we have at the moment are a good manager away from being a guid team. I don't fancy a Hibs victory against you, possibly a draw. we've lost to M'well 1 nil twice, we should have murdered that gorgie mob twice but did not, we were good against Celtic,stole the points at Partick but as said, a guid manager can change this, easily with a bit of tweeking.

Well maybe Craig Levein will do this for you?

• Agree 1

If I can share a wee conversation with you. Yesterday Mo & Steve had the day off & were walking along with Fritz by the canal who couldn`t

help overhearing how if Big Ears got the chance to take over Mo would be more than happy!

Think of this what you may-I will try enlighten you further :whistle: later      

Who is Fritz?

• Agree 1