FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

hi Heelanders, I come in peace. Hibernian man, ST holder at E'Road , and I would be happy to see Butcher as our new man, but the cheap journalism from the BBC is bloody disgusting these days.that little dick young has a lot to answer for! hope this situation is sorted before the game this weekend. the performances we've put on in Inversneckie have been abysmal over the years, but the squad we have at the moment are a good manager away from being a guid team. I don't fancy a Hibs victory against you, possibly a draw. we've lost to M'well 1 nil twice, we should have murdered that gorgie mob twice but did not, we were good against Celtic,stole the points at Partick but as said, a guid manager can change this, easily with a bit of tweeking.

Well maybe Craig Levein will do this for you?

aye right, if that speccy jambo b.... ever sets foot on our holy ground, it will be the day we have a bonfire outside the main office, with thousands of Season Tickets

If I can share a wee conversation with you. Yesterday Mo & Steve had the day off & were walking along with Fritz by the canal who couldn`t

help overhearing how if Big Ears got the chance to take over Mo would be more than happy!

Think of this what you may-I will try enlighten you further :whistle: later      

If Prince Charles becomes manager  will he want Camilla as assistant?

• Agree 1

Barnsley want Butcher................Butcher agrees to talk..............Mrs Butcher say's 'your on your own I ain't living in that dirty city'.

Hibernian want Butcher...............Butcher agrees to talk..............Mrs Butcher say's 'your on your own I ain't living in that dirty city'.

She wont give up Abriachan in autumn for cold stone and smog.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

If Terry's going to go he should just go.cant keep doing this every time a club shows an interest in him.how can we expect players to commit to the club when the manager runs off to speak to every club that shows an interest in him. We lost good managers before and survived.

• Agree 1

If Terry's going to go he should just go.cant keep doing this every time a club shows an interest in him.how can we expect players to commit to the club when the manager runs off to speak to every club that shows an interest in him. We lost good managers before and survived.

Terry is a good man, who is ambitious. We need to give him time to evaluate his options, and to analyze possible outcomes. We should have an answer in a couple of days, he's back in Inverness for now. :) 

Terry is a good man, who is ambitious. We need to give him time to evaluate his options, and to analyze possible outcomes. We should have an answer in a couple of days, he's back in Inverness for now. :)

^ Rita's joined the forum, IMHO. :lol:

• Agree 2

Terry if you are reading these posts just stay will you please. You owe it to yourself to see this through till the end of the season at least and you can reevaluate then. You might actually have some silverware and be in Europe as well which I can guarantee hibs will not give you this season at least. Honour your contract at the very least like you said you would please. And if its all going well sign a new one so that we can conquer Europe as well.

• Agree 3

Have to put my hands up here. I never believed it would ever get this far. I firmly believed Terry is a man of his word but how the doubts are creeping in now.

Why should he suddenly become disloyal to our club? Surely there must be something going on in the higher echelons that we are completely oblivious of for this to be happening.

A crucial game looming and he is building up tension in his players, a side that he was proudly building up and lauding to the media. I just do not understand how this can come about so suddenly. Hibs for goodness sake...........They may be a 'richer ' club, can offer him a bigger budget and fill his wallet up a bit but that is nothing to what he could achieve by staying with ICT.

Come on T B get to that training ground tomorrow apologise to your players dig deep and find your loyalty and commitment again and ensure that all Hibs get is a five nil thrashing.

Thanks for all the answers to the conundrum the answer is.................... he is having a mid -life crisis

• Agree 1

Terry won't go mid-season - he's an honourable man.

As the bard says:

'Who steals my purse steals trash;

'tis something, nothing; 'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;

But he that filches from me my good name

Robs me of that which not enriches him,

And makes me poor indeed.'

I would now prefer to move on & get a new manager in.

The international break after Saturdays game means a week or two to do this.

If TB was thinking of staying we would know by now.

By all means let him now go & fail because that's what I think will happen.

If Malpas prefers to stay on as manager with a good No2 fine or if he wants to stay as our No2 with somebody else in charge ok.

(He may be closer to the players than TB?!)