FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Just over 16 hours to kick off...............

Alex MacLeod

...................and not one thread to prelude this weeks vital league game. As I write United go back above us. Hope our players are not tied up in cup final hysterics and realise the importance of the league.

Absolutely not....something Yogi touched on at the CJT Fans Q&A last night.

• Agree 1

Guest Mahonio

I would line up same as midweek which was: Brill; Raven; Meekings; Warren; Shinnie; Vincent; Draper; Tansey; Doran; Foran and McKay with Esson; Tremarco; Devine; Polworth; Ross; Watkins and Pepper on bench.

I was torn between putting Watkins in ahead of Vincent but felt starting 11 from Tues deserve another chance. Would probably change formation from 4-4-2 to a 4-5-1 for this one.

I would line up same as midweek which was: Brill; Raven; Meekings; Warren; Shinnie; Vincent; Draper; Tansey; Doran; Foran and McKay with Esson; Tremarco; Devine; Polworth; Ross; Watkins and Pepper on bench.

I was torn between putting Watkins in ahead of Vincent but felt starting 11 from Tues deserve another chance. Would probably change formation from 4-4-2 to a 4-5-1 for this one.

Watkins was MoM against Celtic last time, and MoM against Hearts a couple of games ago.  We need his pace in attack, as well as his defensive tracking.

Crisis club got the lucky breaks yesterday. Lowest ever away support at Parkhead? I reckon there was about 50 there.

A Celtic fan on FB counted us and there were 117 of us apparently. Totally agree re poor turnout tho...

Did he also count how many Celtic fans there were compared to the official attendance?

Crisis club got the lucky breaks yesterday. Lowest ever away support at Parkhead? I reckon there was about 50 there.

A Celtic fan on FB counted us and there were 117 of us apparently. Totally agree re poor turnout tho...

Did he also count how many Celtic fans there were compared to the official attendance?

Ha ha ha I doubt it! If we'd won 5-0 I doubt I'd have been counting away fans tbh. Quietest Celtic Park I've ever witnessed. Only noisy when they scored.

Lets face it Cellic Park is the worst feckin venue for away supporters in Scotland. The support are on a par with the other half of the Old Filth. The costs are high and the all ticket crap is crap !! Then there must be many who are saving up fer the Arab QF and the League Cup Final.

As as been alluded to elsewhere you lose a goal early doors and you are usually fecked. They would have been really up fer it after all their records being shattered at Aberdire and as soon as I heard that yon wee child-producing ersehole had scored I knew that he would get a hatrick. He gets as many goals in 90 minutes as he conceives children.

Worst away ground in the premier league is Tannadice, IMHO.

Now that there's new stewards I think it's much better at Tannadice. Celtic Park is the worst away day for me tbh.