FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

I watched Hoban and Draper for Elgin at Bonnyrigg yesterday. I’ve seen Elgin 3 times this season and overall I think any speculation about Hester making the step up to our level is just daft.

On 5/6/2023 at 5:06 PM, Robert said:

Kevin McHattie had his penalty saved in the shoot out against The Spartans so Brechin stay in the Highland League. He was the last taker, but their fourth was saved too so at least he doesn’t get all the blame!

I also gather that McHattie has been “credited” with an own goal for The Spartans opener. 

On 5/7/2023 at 5:46 PM, TheMantis said:

I watched Hoban and Draper for Elgin at Bonnyrigg yesterday. I’ve seen Elgin 3 times this season and overall I think any speculation about Hester making the step up to our level is just daft.

Hester has put in a transfer request. Seemingly he wants to play for a team further south as he moved south with his work. 

On 5/7/2023 at 10:31 PM, Robert said:

Why was Hoban subbed off in stoppage time? 

I think it was just a stunt as Steven Dunn, at 52, becomes the oldest player ever in the SPFL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 8:56 PM, Robert said:

Marley Watkins released by Aberdeen. They also hope to buy Graeme Shinnie from Wigan for a 6 figure sum. 

Graeme Shinnie has joined Aberdeen on a three year deal. 

On 7/1/2023 at 1:28 PM, Robert said:

Nathan Austin has joined East Fife from Kelty. As mentioned on the squad thread Jay Henderson is now at County. Kai Kennedy has been released by Rangers. 

Be interesting to see where Kennedy ends up, he did alright for us, and was defo the pick of the bunch for Falkirk when we beat them in the Cup, I liked the way he kept going and didn't hide when things when against them. We are too far North for him to come back, but would love it if he did

• 3 weeks later...

James Vincent is now a youth coach at Stockport County.

Miles Storey is now with Curzon Ashton.

Manny Duku is now in Gibraltar with Manchester 62.

Tobi Sho-Silva is now with Maidenhead. 

Edited by Robert
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Yngwie said:

I see that due to a change in personal circumstances, Gary Warren won’t be able to play for Clach for the foreseeable future (but remains a signed player).

Is that due to his role at County?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...