FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for County

WYNESS101

I'd change Tremarco for Danny, with Polly alongside Roberts and Storey. Play some attacking football for a change, but as its away from home though, I'd expect it to be much more defensive than that unfortunately probably including Wedderburn and Hughes somewhere.

OFW

Meekings    Warren      Tremarco

Horner                                                     D.Williams

Draper          Vigurs

Polworth      Storey       Roberts

Interesting to note the wide variation in  formation and players suggested on here. I think this sums up the problem we have at the moment - not a settled side and continually trying to fit square pegs in round holes. Do any of us really know what positions Storey, Roberts and Hughes are best in? What about Vigurs? How can you fit him in the team amongst Draper, Polworth and Tansey (when not suspended)? What about Horner? He's had a couple of shockers at right back, but a couple of decent performances too - is he better there or in midfield? All very messy and it shows in our play.

• Agree 1

If there was ever a game to have wingers on their natural sides this was it.  If there's one thing Ross County struggle with, it's crosses into the box.  There's also the case that they might choose to stick with the back three they are started with in the final.  If there was ever a game to stretch the game and exploit the wide areas, this is the game to do it.

Edited by Renegade

On 3/17/2016 at 10:14 AM, WYNESS101 said:

Lets get Warren and Meekings Partnership back together at CB

It would be great to have Meekings back there, we've seriously missed him.

Against County in particular I'd love to see him "behave in a threatening or abusive manner likely to cause fear or alarm by shouting and swearing, challenging people to fight, uttering offensive remarks and behaving in an aggressive manner"  :cool:

• Agree 1

Certainly not the same line up as Wednesday and please not Liam Hughes up front. We definitely need Roberts and Storey in there plus Richie Foran (to make County look sh#te). I for one will not be going as I've been tortured too much by our performances in the last 4 weeks. Also I don't want insult added to injury by being made to stay in the ground until C####y have paraded the diddy cup.

• Disagree 1

10 hours ago, Row S said:

Certainly not the same line up as Wednesday and please not Liam Hughes up front. We definitely need Roberts and Storey in there plus Richie Foran (to make County look sh#te). I for one will not be going as I've been tortured too much by our performances in the last 4 weeks. Also I don't want insult added to injury by being made to stay in the ground until C####y have paraded the diddy cup.

Agree if Hughes puts his namesake on then I will not go to another ictfc game he is the worst player ever to have been signed by us IMO. Dani Lopez looks like Messi in comparison - well maybe not! 

I would like to be able to come up with a successful team selection but so far apart from a few players I have no idea what sort of team to select apart from Foran up front. We cannot score goals and we seem to only able to play for 80 mins. I shudder to think how many points we have lost in the last 10 mins of a game. So I am as confused as Yogi, I think its time for, back to the Yellowstone Park.

7 hours ago, rocky1 said:

Agree if Hughes puts his namesake on then I will not go to another ictfc game he is the worst player ever to have been signed by us IMO. Dani Lopez looks like Messi in comparison - well maybe not! 

So we wont be seeing you at another match then

• Agree 1