FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bayne suspended?

Libero

Just read the BBC Preview of the arabs game and noticed that Bayne is suspended. I never knew anything about this, is it a mistake or is he suspended?

Inverness CT v Dundee United

Inverness are without suspended midfielder Graham Bayne for the visit of Dundee United.

Defender Grant Munro will make his 200th appearance for Inverness. Strikers Craig Dargo and Dennis Wyness are sidelined with shoulder injuries.

Dundee United team news to follow

Well after saying he is "suspended", they go and list him in the squad...

Inverness squad: Fraser, Tokely, Dods, Hastings, Munro, Rankin, Morgan, Duncan, McAllister, Bayne, McSwegan, McCaffrey, Wilson, Soane, Black, Hart, Paatelainen, Ridgers.

It'll be a typo.

Its Roy McBain who is suspended after picking up his 7th yellow of the campaign in a recent match. Graham Bayne is on 3 yellows as mentioned above.

I concur .... when first reading this thread i thought .... F*** !!!!!!!

Graham is probably not regarded by other teams as one of the top 10 or even 20 strikers in the SPL, but he does do something we have always liked to see at ICT ... he gives 100% effort in every game and scores a few goals in the process.

He had a lot of doubters last season, and still has a few but his recent performances have been excellent and we need him up front tomorrow.

I would like to see McSwegan get a full 90 alongside him if we play the regular 442, but if not then maybe a similar lineup to last week might work with Bayne as lone striker feeding off an attacking midfield ...... oh and a focus for 90 minutes instead of 85