Play Offs

GaliantGrunt

I find it hard to believe that Hearts have only won 4 league games all season!  Despite that, they are only 2 wins away from 10th place and all the bottom 5 have lost the same number of games.  So it's too close to call at the moment.  I wonder if Kilmarnock will get sucked into the relegation dog fight.  At the end of November they were in 5th place and a comfortable 8 points clear of the bottom 6.  Since then, they have got just 11 points from 15 games and are 8th and an uncomfortable 6 points clear of the play-off place.  I'd fancy our chances against them. 

12 hours ago, GoliathGrunt said:

If we get there and have a choice between Ross Co and Hearts who would we want and who’d we beat. Would Robbo cope with a game v his beloved jam tarts. I’d love to get one of these teams. Tasty!

I'd imagine both these teams would sad to see quite easily beat us look what a poor Hibs side done took us to pieces would like Accies or St Mirren unreal Hearts are where they are tbh

9 minutes ago, MorayJaggie said:

Scottish government are banning gatherings of people of over 500 from Monday. Unless the season is played behind closed doors that's it finished.

I would have thought they would attempt to play behind closed doors.  There are competitions to finish, prize money to be awarded, promotion & relegation to be determined, contracts (eg TV) to fulfil, etc.

That is unless there is a travel ban, or sufficient players and officials become infected to make it unfeasible.

1 hour ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

I would have thought they would attempt to play behind closed doors.  There are competitions to finish, prize money to be awarded, promotion & relegation to be determined, contracts (eg TV) to fulfil, etc.

That is unless there is a travel ban, or sufficient players and officials become infected to make it unfeasible.

I'd like it if the government gave us all a free sky sports, premier sports, bt sports package so we can watch games at home

Think this is the perfect shout for the SPFL and TV Companies to have all games televised on the red button. Can't tell you how boring it'll be this summer. Euros more than likely being shunted to next year, pre-season friendlies (which are supposed to be big ones for us this coming season), and the potential delay of the leagues until the virus gets contained and eradicated. This is where small teams will suffer because there'll be nothing through the gates, and the SPFL aren't willing to chip in anything in result of a decision they've made