FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

When we were Champions

Remember it well - the stadium was so packed I couldn't get near my usual spot on the terracing and ended in the away end, part of which had been opened for the large home support.

As I looked around at the thousands of unfamiliar faces, I wondered where these b*****ds had been for the rest of the season!

Remember it well - the stadium was so packed I couldn't get near my usual spot on the terracing and ended in the away end, part of which had been opened for the large home support.

As I looked around at the thousands of unfamiliar faces, I wondered where these b*****ds had been for the rest of the season!

Its called the woodwork... and it still happens, and will go on happening to all clubs.

Frustrating ...

I just managed to get a ticket myself (cheers Lesley  :love04: ).

On the way up to the stadium I had big Dougie on the phone, hardly missed a game in his life. He's stuck in traffic round about Aviemore and he's shouting down the phone 'you never told me it was a feckin ticket game!'

He only got in thanks to Peter McCallum knowing he was a regular and finding a ticket from heaven knows where.