FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Which singer has the best rock voice?

Hamish

A drunken discussion I had with some friends not so long ago. Which recorded singer would say has the best voice for rock music? I've got my candidate but I'll wait and see if anyone else is of the same opinion!

:015: :015: :015: Got Jimmy Page on the brain today sorry! Theres yet more talk of him buying property near here...

Robert Plant is who I meant, oops  :001:

Jusht back from outsdr.. oh very good...weather total PYSH.. too old for this mud shyte, but KT Tunstall was feckin brill....really brill soooper rock(ish) voice.

Fat chick kicked mud all over me...if she was a guy...broken jaw for sure....anyway counted ten and called her fat slag from viz.

All good singers mentioned so far (well, Bono??? - good singer but not a rock voice!). I'll interject my opinion - it has to be Noddy Holder! And John Foggerty a close second. And the late Bon Scott third.

• 1 year later...