FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Squad for Ross County

Libero

I know its only a friendly but still its important to help out our local rivals by showing them quality football so i thought i'd start the old what team you'd like to see thread.

Seeing as its our last pre-season game before the season starts i'd quite like to see a near full strength team on the park with the inclusion of players needing games under their belt to lift their fitness, i'd like to see:

Fraser

Tokely    Caff    Munro    Hastings

Wilson    Black  Duncan  Rankin

Macdonald        Nicolae

Guest TinCanFan

I would try two different teams for each half.  My first half team:

Fraser

Tokely                                                              Duff                                                            McDonald

Sutherland              McBain                           Vigurs                      Rankin                           Patellainen

Wyness                       Wood

My second half team would be:

Ridgers

McCaffery                         Munro                                          McDonald                           Hastings

Wilson/Cowie                          Morgan/Hart                                 Black/Duncan                  Kerr

Bayne                                      McDonald

Subs: McAllister

McBain

Niculae

Sutherland

Trialist

Fraser

Tokely     Caff     Munro    Hastings

Wilson    Black  Duncan  Rankin

Macdonald         Nicolae

I'd use that team but swap Duncan with Hart

The team for this match could consist of just about anybody IMO.

We will have players who have been pushed hard in the pre-season who will need to take it a little easier before the Rangers game and we will see fringe players who need more match preperation getting a run out.

Part of me wants to see a full strength team to give a guage of what the season will bring, but another part of me wants to see us throw our youngesters out there and have them take C*unty apart purely for bragging rights.

i would like to see CC treat this as a proper game wothout fielding two teams , pick his team for rangers and see how it goes. without pushing anyone too hard too early off course. my team would be :

fraser

rossco  caff/joinville  munro  hastings

wilson  black    duncan    rankin

nicalue    bayne  (would have gone 4 mcdonald if he wansnt injured)

[quote author=true jaggy link=topic=4199.msg64239#msg64239 date=1185469635]

i would like to see CC treat this as a proper game wothout fielding two teams , pick his team for rangers and see how it goes. without pushing anyone too hard too early off course. my team would be :

fraser

rossco  caff/joinville  munro  hastings

wilson  black    duncan    rankin

nicalue    bayne  (would have gone 4 mcdonald if he wansnt injured)

I doubt he will be playing.