FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Permitted to Talk

CaleyD

Good point Kiltarlity! As he was negotiating his wages with Eddie Thomson (while lecturing us on loyalty) did he stop and think to himself - hang on, I'd better get permission from Grassa about this?  :024:

And most folk who met me during his time as "manager" know exactly what I think of him JB.

And most folk who met me during his time as "manager" know exactly what I think of him JB.

I will admit my initial thinking was that Brew might have been a safe option who would at the very least have kept us in the SPL....

Now having had a couple of days to think about it, I would have to say it is the very worst choice we could possibly make..... 

A mate spotted a happy looking Brewster coming out of the Marriot hotel tonight.  I assume he is a CERT to get the job now and will probably be announced tomorrow.   

I can't for the life of me see what Brewster has over Warnock

The Marriot? Whats wrong with his own house?

Can he actually talk? I'm sure I've only heard him say "Ummm...." and "Errrrr..."

Get it right Mee, it's "but........eee" :003: