FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Press Conference Tomorrow

Pele_Is_God

Would it be fair to suggest a section of our support will not exactly be overjoyed to see Mr Brewster holding a Caley scarf aloft...  :symbol_question:

Will he say that Caley was always the only club he ever wanted to play for...  :symbol_question:

Would it be fair to suggest a section of our support will not exactly be overjoyed to see Mr Brewster holding a Caley scarf aloft...  :symbol_question:

Will he say that Caley was always the only club he ever wanted to play for...  :symbol_question:

Honestly, this is the only club I really wanted to manage (until someone makes me a better offer)  :023:

Honestly, I really love this club and all the directors  (until someone makes me a better offer)  :023:

I expect him to say something like:

I apologise for leaving ICT last time, I was blinded by the lure of the club that I loved and in hindsight I realise that this was the wrong move.  I hope I can atone for my previous errors and that the fans will get behind me as I attempt to take this club to bigger and better things.  My first act will be to get a new Center Back, and I have already identified numerous targets and presented them to the chairman.

Gosh, EWS, you are very hopeful! 

However, he had better not hold one of our scarves above his head.  The less he says the better, but it will certainly have plenty, err, ums, err, ums, etc.  We await the next comments!

A win against Hibs will go a long way to re-starting his career with ICT but we are not holding our breath.  After the horrendous second half of Saturday's game here, we hope for a miracle - can Brew provide this?

If the holding of the Supporters' Trust meeting in hindsight has raised a few eyebrows  why would it be necessary to call a further meeting to unveil C .Brewster  if he is in fact the appointee? Simply protocol?  Completely unnecessary unless he is NOT the appointee which seems highly unlikely.

Would it not suffice for Management to just say to him--"O.K. Craig, enough is enough, the least said soonest mended so just show up in the morning and get on with it. After all what is there to say now...let's just try to calm everyone down and concentrate our energy on the team and club. Good luck".

:029: