FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V Arbroath - matchday thread

Andrew Fraser

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two questions about last night's game as I try to make sure the match report is reasonably accurate ......

1. Was it Rossco or Barry Wilson whose diving header in the second half hit the post ? Posters on here say Rossco but every single report online (which are admittedly so similar that they appear to come from a single source) says Barry

2. Was it Barry who was booked early in the second half or was McAllister actually booked on the bench ? Again, online sources last night had McAllister getting booked in the 60th minute, which was before he took to the field, and Russell Duncan also getting a booking, but one of the reports I read today said something about Barry being harshly booked after a "dive"

Wilson never dived and McAllister was not booked at all.

wilson scored 6.0, 6.0,6.0,6.0,

and that was from the olympic diving team coaches

if he'd stayed on his feet he was through, if barrys honest he has taken one or few during the years :rotflmao:

barry did dive last night but everyone around me thought it was a pen and i couldn't say anything because his mum+dad were sitting next to me.only found this out when in the 1st half i shouted "go on barry son!!!" then his dad starting pointing his finger and me and mouthing off to me.then the guy infront of me told me that was his mum and dad.i wasn't even being negative or anything just probs coz i said son but no need to go like that at all.so then i had to watch what i shouted last night at him good or bad.i personally thought barry was crap and shouldn't be in the team at all anymore just focus on coaching.

Guest pompeyjags

if i remember correctly duncan got booked for scything down one of the arbroath players bout 10 seconds after marius got elbowed in the face. Tackle looked to be from behind and could i guess have been viewed as retaliation of sorts... :023: